Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

In response to a news story about a woman who inadvertently photographed a random guy spiking her friend's drink, I was greeted by this prick. The red boxes are to show that those comments are all from the same guy.

So yeah, if you get your drink spiked and raped, it's your own fault for not taking enough drugs beforehand to build up a tolerance.

rp1.jpg

rp2.jpg

rp3.jpg

Edited by Nostalgia Nonce

Vaguely related, but like most of you I suspect I have all sorts of Ad Blockers on so that if I do see adverts, they are generally the most generic and shitty ones.  Reddit sometimes serves up some bizarre ads but this one takes the biscuit - a link to join the Knights Templar and defend Christianity.

Here's the link - the site seems clean enough:

https://www.knightstemplarorder.com/full-knight-monthly?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIotjax8f15AIVw-TtCh3_jATbEAEYASAAEgLwgPD_BwE

But WOW.  Just check this whole site out - the sheer brass balls of the scam, the hilarious Templar News video on the front page.  It's like falling through a mirror into an alternative world.  What a fucking nutjob this guy is - and I presume enough people pay him to make it worth while.

• Paid Members
On 9/25/2019 at 1:46 PM, Cod Eye said:

All the pop and milk bottles we used were glass and 99% were given back to the shop/milk bloke to reuse.

This is pretty tangential for this thread, but the milk delivery we get at work has recently reverted to glass bottles, which I think is a really good thing.

Mostly because it's genuinely fucking hilarious to watch any of my colleagues under the age of 25 try to get into them. I've seen people stand picking at the side for 5 minutes, go at it with a knife, one even went and got a pen from his desk and punched a small hole bang in the middle of the foil top after the aforementioned picking failed.

I've offered to run a development session.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Statto said:

This is pretty tangential for this thread, but the milk delivery we get at work has recently reverted to glass bottles, which I think is a really good thing.

Mostly because it's genuinely fucking hilarious to watch any of my colleagues under the age of 25 try to get into them. I've seen people stand picking at the side for 5 minutes, go at it with a knife, one even went and got a pen from his desk and punched a small hole bang in the middle of the foil top after the aforementioned picking failed.

I've offered to run a development session.

We had the same with the kids when we switched to using a milkman for a few months(not enough people signed up so his business went titts up, which was a shame). They struggled like mad for a few days before we give in and taught them the big hole at the bottom and little one at the top technique, and even then they tried to do it with a metal kebab skewer. 

45 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

I don't remember big label soft drinks like Coke ever coming in glass bottles, with the exception of the small classic contours.  I only remember it being stuff like Corona that'd give you 5p for the return.

I think you're right about this.  All the shops around us had the big branded stuff in plastic bottles, except Lucozade which was in glass(but you didn't get money back for the bottle). The vast, vast majority of folk I know only bought Ben Shaws pop from the shops, and the local "Pop Man" only delivered Ben Shaws, and like you say, you got 5p a bottle back...

2 hours ago, Loki said:

link to join the Knights Templar and defend Christianity.

It’s one that PayPal Patriots go for. Knights Templar International has links to Britain First via Lionheart GB. Most of their pages on social media have been targeted and removed. 

• Awards Moderator
9 hours ago, johnnyboy said:

I only remember it being stuff like Corona

As soon as you say that I can visualise the stippled neck, the swirling 'C' logo and the sugar punch of their cream soda... 

p02bkx4n.jpg

59 minutes ago, AshC said:

Friend of a friend on mine has suggested Corbyn "needs to be taken out" as Hitler should have been, he says. No challenges to this statement and it's been up for days. Is this really where we are right now? Just despairing here 

it's because nobody gives a fuck about him. Your friend of a friend, I mean. If he was relevant in any meaningful way, he'd be reported. He's lucky he's a loser.

• Paid Members

Most countries around the world already thought the UK lost it's collective mind  wanting to leave the EU, they couldn't even further believe it that Johnson ended up being PM. Actually leaving the EU won't begin at all to see those countries at all starting to "respect" the UK, most of the EU27 would rather they just fucked off already while every other country or trading bloc prepare to pluck bits from the carcass that hasn't been ravaged by disaster capitalists.

Also, I remember in Northern Ireland that up until the late 1980s you could bring back glass litre bottles of soft drinks to the shops that sold them and you'd get 10 pence back in doing so. The local drinks maker Cantrell & Cochrane, better known as C&C, definitely done this for their brands, not sure who else was involved. You can still get milk delivered to your doorstep here, and they come in glass bottles so the shenanigans mentioned above involving millennials doesn't translate to here - although I'd like to see them try and tackle the old Tetra-paks!

I think it's in Germany and probably a few other places that have a can recycle scheme, namely a "recycle fee" is added to the price of the can you buy at the shop, supermarket, off-licence etc. which you get refunded back when the can is either given at a civic amenity site or an automated collection machine. This means that the likes of students offer to clean up after parties etc. where they collect up all the cans and profit! It's not the worst of ideas.

• Paid Members
47 minutes ago, PJ Power said:

I think it's in Germany and probably a few other places that have a can recycle scheme, namely a "recycle fee" is added to the price of the can you buy at the shop, supermarket, off-licence etc. which you get refunded back when the can is either given at a civic amenity site or an automated collection machine. This means that the likes of students offer to clean up after parties etc. where they collect up all the cans and profit! It's not the worst of ideas.

When I first went to Norway in 96, most mid size (think Tesco Express) supermarkets gave you receipts which you could spend in store for returning plastic bottles. Aren’t the UK trialing it or will be soon? Sure I saw an article recently 

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, AshC said:

Friend of a friend on mine has suggested Corbyn "needs to be taken out" as Hitler should have been, he says. No challenges to this statement and it's been up for days. Is this really where we are right now? Just despairing here 

Yeah, my uncle shared something the other day about, “If the royal family could get Diana took out, surely Corbyn’s no problem” 😞