Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

I've got a wardrobe full of lovely tweed jackets, waistcoats, and a couple of flat caps, and they're basically all in storage until Peaky Blinders stops being a thing, lest I be mistaken for one of them pricks. 

• Paid Members
38 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

I've got a wardrobe full of lovely tweed jackets, waistcoats, and a couple of flat caps, and they're basically all in storage until Peaky Blinders stops being a thing, lest I be mistaken for one of them pricks. 

Thankfully as I’m in the east end/Essex part of the UK I am able to just claim I’m a cockney who loves Chas and Dave so flat caps aren’t a problem anymore 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, BomberPat said:

I love tweed and flat caps, ever since I was bored in a shop and tried a grey tweed flat cap on for a laugh a few years back, but found myself swooning for the handsome bastard who was now in the mirror. My wedding suits for the big day are dark blue tweed and we have flatcaps to match. The amount of people who exclaim, "Oh!! A Peaky Blinders theme!" when I tell them of my wedding plans...infuriating to say the least.

It's equally annoying as I really enjoyed the first season, but I dropped out mid-way during the second season as the show wasn't doing it for me anymore and it really started to become Minions For Men.

• Paid Members
On 9/19/2019 at 12:54 PM, TheToeSucker said:

iqJps35.jpg

This has been doing the rounds again, Life was so good in the 50's when black people were beaten up and Curry didn't exist!!

This has to be satire, right?