Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members
45 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Something Iā€™ve seen, and hate, a lot lately is in local groups where someone is giving / selling something and after a couple of interested replies, someone piped in with ā€œI hope Iā€™m not too late, my autistic child would love thisā€. Like they are using their childā€™s illness for sympathy and preferential treatment. There is no reason to mention it, so fuck off.Ā 

Iā€™m in some collector groups on FB. There was one person in a Lego group who would ask for specific sets because of their Autistic son and people would sell to her at a discount. It turned out she was then selling those sets in other groups and got herself banned from the groups.Ā 

49 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Iā€™m in some collector groups on FB. There was one person in a Lego group who would ask for specific sets because of their Autistic son and people would sell to her at a discount. It turned out she was then selling those sets in other groups and got herself banned from the groups.Ā 

Jesus. Ā People are shit aren't they. Ā My girlfriend volunteers in a charity shop and they have regulars trying to barter down prices for stuff that ends up on their eBay site.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Jesus. Ā People are shit aren't they. Ā My girlfriend volunteers in a charity shop and they have regulars trying to barter down prices for stuff that ends up on their eBay site.

Thereā€™s definitely been a rise. There was a row on a local selling site over a buggy. Same thing, my kids disabled so looking for a cheap buggy. People messaged her, bought them all for cheap and started flogging them on for a higher price. Her defence was, I paid you the money so I can do with it as I want. Which whilst true, she deliberately misled people to give away, or sell cheaply goods they could have sold for more themselves. People are twats sometimes

• Paid Members
On 12/8/2019 at 11:22 PM, Hannibal Scorch said:

Thereā€™s definitely been a rise. There was a row on a local selling site over a buggy. Same thing, my kids disabled so looking for a cheap buggy. People messaged her, bought them all for cheap and started flogging them on for a higher price. Her defence was, I paid you the money so I can do with it as I want. Which whilst true, she deliberately misled people to give away, or sell cheaply goods they could have sold for more themselves. People are twats sometimes

Those pages are the worst. I know that everyone likes a bargain to a degree, but its packed full of people who expect to pay fuck all for quite expensive items. It infuriates me whileĀ makingĀ me laugh all at the same time.

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

Those pages are the worst. I know that everyone likes a bargain to a degree, but its packed full of people who expect to pay fuck all for quite expensive items. It infuriates me whileĀ makingĀ me laugh all at the same time.

Like an on-line car boot sale