Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

8 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Ignoring the ridiculousĀ lies and bigoted spirit of that meme, what really stands out is "FREE benefits"... isn't it kind of the point that the welfare system doesn't charge anyone who needs benefits?Ā 

You mean you don't have to pay for your benefits?!

Also, all those "facts" on that list are so easily google-able to prove how bollocks they are. I hope you called them out on it.

Edited by wordsfromlee

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Ignoring the ridiculousĀ lies and bigoted spirit of that meme, what really stands out is "FREE benefits"... isn't it kind of the point that the welfare system doesn't charge anyone who needs benefits?Ā 

My favourite was the 6-8 childrenĀ planningĀ to go on benefits.Ā 

• Paid Members

Someone posted that they thought they felt an earthquake as they got to bed last night, this was the comment in response;

Ā 

Untitled.png

Ā 

No, there was an actual earthquake.

Edited by BomberPat

Something Iā€™ve seen, and hate, a lot lately is in local groups where someone is giving / selling something and after a couple of interested replies, someone piped in with ā€œI hope Iā€™m not too late, my autistic child would love thisā€. Like they are using their childā€™s illness for sympathy and preferential treatment. There is no reason to mention it, so fuck off.Ā 

• Paid Members

Yeah. I sold an iMac on Facebook Marketplace a couple of years ago and the amount of sympathy messages I got was ridiculous. Iā€™d asked for Ā£450.

ā€œWant to buy it for my girlfriend. Will you accept Ā£150?ā€

Eventually had a bloke message asking if Iā€™d accept Ā£425. Had to stop myself biting his hand off šŸ˜„

32 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Something Iā€™ve seen, and hate, a lot lately is in local groups where someone is giving / selling something and after a couple of interested replies, someone piped in with ā€œI hope Iā€™m not too late, my autistic child would love thisā€. Like they are using their childā€™s illness for sympathy and preferential treatment. There is no reason to mention it, so fuck off.Ā 

Why donā€™t you reply with ā€œClass that. From an Aspergers fanšŸ‘ā€œ

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Also, if your kid discovered that you do this, they would almost certainlyĀ fucking hate it andĀ you're a shit parent.