Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• 1 month later...

I don’t really use Facebook but have a look at the local group when I’m bored and I’ve accidentally sent a friend request to someone and she’s accepted.

Shes an American and in the last day I’ve got 4 messages inviting me to a sort of mini rally for Pete Buttgieg on Saturday. I’m a bit scared if I’m honest.

Will she see if I unfriend her?

6 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

No

Well no in the sense that she wont get a message saying "SuperBacon" has unfollowed you.

She can see if she directly goes on to your page and it will have the add Friend button again rather then saying Friends

Im guessing she is sending the invites out as a Mass Invite and not individually going on each person's page and inviting so unless she doesn't have many friends I'll doubt she'll realise.

• Awards Moderator
3 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

I don’t really use Facebook but have a look at the local group when I’m bored and I’ve accidentally sent a friend request to someone and she’s accepted.

Shes an American and in the last day I’ve got 4 messages inviting me to a sort of mini rally for Pete Buttgieg on Saturday. I’m a bit scared if I’m honest.

Just do the grown-up thing and block her.