• Paid Members

Roode and Joe have shown that the TNA stink isn't really too important, so long as you're good and, as Maxwell correctly point out, Styles was already a stand out. What is most impressive, though, is his sudden proficiency as a main event promo. Just like the sudden signing itself, I don't think anybody saw that coming.

I don't read newz sites but through Twitter I saw something about Hardy contracts coming due realtively soon. Is that true? Do TNA even have proper contracts?

In this modern era of gaffer HHH bringing all our stupid favourites in, is it completely ludicrous to think Broken Matt and Brother Nero won't make it into NXT en route to Jeff's last crack at stardom and fuck it, Matt's as well. They're well and truly back in the shop window, and are the undisputed "I wish WWE had these TNA wrestlers" champions over James Storm since the rest of the top folk are now all up there.

Jeff being unable to leave the country would be a problem if they were hoping to bring him back full time, they have to be doing injury angles & returns for him every other week.

The Broken gimmicks wouldn't have as much free reign as they do in TNA, due to a mix of WWE micromanaging everything and TNA not really having a clue what they're doing most of the time. Matt is booking the broken storyline along with Jeremy Borash, whereas he wouldn't get to do that if they were brought back to WWE

• Paid Members

I don't read newz sites but through Twitter I saw something about Hardy contracts coming due realtively soon. Is that true? Do TNA even have proper contracts?

In this modern era of gaffer HHH bringing all our stupid favourites in, is it completely ludicrous to think Broken Matt and Brother Nero won't make it into NXT en route to Jeff's last crack at stardom and fuck it, Matt's as well. They're well and truly back in the shop window, and are the undisputed "I wish WWE had these TNA wrestlers" champions over James Storm since the rest of the top folk are now all up there.

Some discussion of this in minor news last week, NEWM.

• Paid Members

WWE could end up buying the lot in a few weeks. Doubt it, because Billy Corgan seems to be the forerunner.

There wont be a TNA in a few weeks if Corgan takes over. He said today he's going to change the name of it. Hopefully he gets rid of Josh Matthews. Fucking bloke is the worst. Such a wanker. He makes it hard to watch.

Cheers Rick. Had missed all that whilst pissing myself at 'Vincest'.

So it seems the wise collective UKFF view on Broken Matt to WWE is a 'no', but I still reckon it would port over to NXT exactly as is if Matt was willing to sacrifice the Saturday night money for a taste of one more big Takeover crowd and the slim chance of sneaking back onto a Wrestlemania.

WWE could end up buying the lot in a few weeks. Doubt it, because Billy Corgan seems to be the forerunner.

There wont be a TNA in a few weeks if Corgan takes over. He said today he's going to change the name of it. Hopefully he gets rid of Josh Matthews. Fucking bloke is the worst. Such a wanker. He makes it hard to watch.

Seconded. He's so annoying. Fair play to him pulling Madison Rayne mind.