Corgan should do 2 things, 1. just let the bloody thing die and run shows from Broken Matt's barn, just have the whole show based from there, like the old circus carnival days and each week we get introduced to a new freak. Have Vanguard 1 be the general manager.

2. Never ever wear a suit again, he looks fucking John Cena levels of ridiculous, that brown one he had on the other week with like pumps, looked like a baby had shit on him.

• Paid Members

I'd imagine if the situation was as dire as it's alleged to be the prospective buyers would just wait for the bankruptcy dust to settle then cherry pick the bits they wanted/needed in the ensuing "fire sale". I think I read somewhere (possibly a few pages back) that however much TNA was valued at they allegedly owe out twice as much to various investors such as Ron & Don's Aryanflux industries or whatever they're called. That's a lofty price to pay for a couple of hours of TV and some archive footage.

Please tell me that's a rib, as having neo-nazis as creditors looks SO appealing to people wanting to buy the company.

Regardless if it all ends this weekend, in spite of crapping exponentially more money the people behind TNA can say with a straight face they lasted longer than WCW did.

I don't know why or how it got there but I've just finished watching this week's iMPACT online. Not a bad show. Interviews and video packages galore plus more craziness from Decay and the Hardys.

No specific spoilers but even without all the other stuff surrounding the company, Bound For Glory was presented as a big deal.

Why would it not be presented as a big deal?

In that the build has been strong this time around, making the show seem like it's important, as opposed to times in the past the build has been weak and uninspiring, thus making the show look uninteresting and not important.

• Paid Members

Bound for Glory has always been portrayed as TNA's WrestleMania. They even try to give it a number. They even went so far as to talk about Sting's BFG streak, then immediately had him lose to somebody if I recall correctly.

re the Harris Boys and their company name It's called Aerolux or something isn't it? I was just trying to take a little artistic licence and ragging on Jacob & Eli.

• Paid Members

I mean, it's the least of TNA's issues, but I never understood why they arbitrarily made Bound For Glory their 'Wrestlemania' when Lockdown always seemed far more over and Slammiversary sounded much more like a big, storyline culminating annual show, probably because it actually had ANNIVERSARY in the fucking title and didn't sound like a service I'd buy from femdom.com.  

Edited by Gus Mears

I mean, it's the least of this companies issues, but I never understood why they arbitrarily made Bound For Glory their 'Wrestlemania' when Lockdown always seemed far more over and Slammiversary sounded much more like a big, storyline culminating annual show, probably because it actually had ANNIVERSARY in the fucking title and didn't sound like a service I'd buy from femdom.com.

Because TNA