Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

 

Trytan.

 

Trytan, Trytan, Trytan.

 

Trytan, Trytan, Trytan, Trytan, Trytan, Trytan.

is this to the tune of 'Yaya Yaya Kolo Toure'?

I read it in the style of Baldrick.

Posted

 

 

Trytan.

 

Trytan, Trytan, Trytan.

 

Trytan, Trytan, Trytan, Trytan, Trytan, Trytan.

is this to the tune of 'Yaya Yaya Kolo Toure'?

I read it in the style of Baldrick.

 

Ah you're absolutely right!

  • Paid Members
Posted

If TNA end up going out of business and are brought out by WWE, do all the TNA contracts become null and every TNA wrestler becomes a free agent, or would everyone under contract become a WWE wrestler?

 

I guess what I am asking is could we see the likes of the Hardy's on Raw next week if WWE buys TNA this weekend?

 

Also, what kind of money are WWE (or the Smashing Pumpkins guy) having to pay for TNA?

If reports to be believed they are buying the library with no plans to carry on with the company

  • Paid Members
Posted

Get Road Dogg & Matthews back in that basement and dust off Puppet H because I'm sensing a lot more episodes of "Are You Serious?" might be in the offing soon...

Posted

They could end up carrying on like the episode of The Simpsons where Sideshow Bob demands all TV to be switched off and Krusty does a crude version of his show in a desert outback using an Emergency Broadcast Transmission to satisfy his need to perform.

  • Moderators
Posted

 

 

 

 

Trytan.

 

Trytan, Trytan, Trytan.

 

Trytan, Trytan, Trytan, Trytan, Trytan, Trytan.

is this to the tune of 'Yaya Yaya Kolo Toure'?
I read it in the style of Baldrick.

Ah you're absolutely right!

Both nowhere near

Posted (edited)

Billy Corgan, Smashing Pumpkins.

 

Vince McMahon, smiling politely.

Give me your PayPal so I can send you money to go and buy a pint for that Edited by UK Kat Von D
Posted

They could end up carrying on like the episode of The Simpsons where Sideshow Bob demands all TV to be switched off and Krusty does a crude version of his show in a desert outback using an Emergency Broadcast Transmission to satisfy his need to perform.

Isn't that what they've been doing?

Posted

JTG is trying to get 500k to buy his audiobook on Twitter so he can buy TNA. I'd love if he was serious. I really want it to be like those new gen era 'Rumble promos in the heel locker room with all these hacks stepping up to say "no I'M going to own TNA!".

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...