• Paid Members

Matt Striker's abysmal and always prioritises trying to look like the smartest guy in the room over getting the story of the match over, so it's hardly surprising that he shat the bed with a gimmick almost purpose-built to bring out his worst tendencies.

• Paid Members

Matthews had his moments after he left WWE and was doing that whole "Bitter ex WWE employee" thing when he first arrived in TNA, but he sounds so much more sincere. It's become obvious when he's been sitting in for Striker on Impact that they work from the same script, but the delivery of the material is just so different.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, BomberPat said:

Matt Striker's abysmal and always prioritises trying to look like the smartest guy in the room over getting the story of the match over

"Mack hits him with the jumping sit out single armed jaw breaker otherwise known as a Stunner!" 

Hate this man so much.

Just caught up with the throwback throwdown 2 show, I really did enjoy it minus the commentary as mentioned above, why was striker keep shouting will someone answer the phone? Is that a gag that I am not aware of from somewhere? 

Crazy Steve as the interviewer was quality 

Also enjoyed seeing the other side's to Dianna and Gia also 

Overall enjoyable show I thought 

• Paid Members

I think it was originally a reaction to every time Matthews said "Ding" during the Bill Ding match, but also implying that he had Tinnitus or similar from all the head trauma he'd suffered during his ice hockey career. 

• Paid Members

I figured if he was going to turn up anywhere it'd be in Impact alongside his wife. It's a good signing.