Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted

Just watched the post Bound For Glory impact. What a fucking show. Even other heels hate Moose, Josh Alexander is twatting referees for endangering his family, and Swinger vs The Demon is going to happen.also, The Iinspiration. 

 

Best wrestling show in the world. 

Posted
18 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

Just watched the post Bound For Glory impact. What a fucking show. Even other heels hate Moose, Josh Alexander is twatting referees for endangering his family, and Swinger vs The Demon is going to happen.also, The Iinspiration. 

 

Best wrestling show in the world. 

Really glad I watched BFG. Top show that, never seen Josh Alexander headline before. He's brilliant. Fucking size of Moose!

Announcing does my head in a bit due to them, but The Demon is back and my head can't figure that out. I'm fuming Norman Smiley is in WWE. 

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Good episode this week. Moose's promo was good.

That six man next week will be great. I lost it when Suzuki came out to face up to Josh Alexander. That six man could be interesting. Presumably Cardona is there to take the fall. 

Mickie & Madison felt like it was happening 15 years ago. Swinger & Demon in a backstage segment was what it was. I wonder whether we'll get Swinger & Hernandaddy Vs Demon and Taurus at Turning Point?

It's still a really solid show, but Dynamite & Rampage were good this week as well. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz
Posted

Loving impact following bound for glory, in 2021 I never thought I would be so excited to see the demon v swinger but I am. The iinspiration I love them since they have landed and can't wait until we get to see more of them. Loved the way they ended the match with Christian and Alexander and then moose, I can't wait to see alexander chase moose for the belt.

  • Paid Members
Posted

TJP has been working NJPW USA and, more recently, CMLL. Wouldn't be surprised to see him back, but imagine he's just busy with commitments elsewhere.

Dreamer's a no-brainer, Wilde and Jose never amounted to anything, and Petey's just had a producer tryout with WWE. 

Posted
On 11/5/2021 at 3:19 AM, PowerButchi said:

Come back Taya! 

100% agree, would love to see her back and on top after her prison stint in Stamford

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Minoru Suzuki vs. Josh Alexander was a banger, as would have been expected tbh.

Worth a watch most definately.

With Turning Point being live, I expect tomorrow night's Impact +/Youtube special to be more noteworthy than most. The card looks solid.

* Impact World Championship Full Metal Mayhem Match: Moose vs. Eddie Edwards
* X Division Championship Match: Trey Miguel vs. Laredo Kid vs. Steve Maclin
* Impact Tag Team Championship Match: The Good Brothers vs. Bullet Club (Chris Bey & El Phantasmo)
* Impact Knockouts Championship Match: Mickie James vs. Mercedes Martinez
* Impact Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match: The IInspiration vs. Decay
* Impact Digital Media Championship Match: Jordynne Grace vs. Chelsea Green
* Chris Sabin vs. Ace Austin
* Rich Swann vs. Brian Myers
* Matt Cardona vs. W. Morrisey
* Heath and Rhino vs. Violent By Design

Edited by garynysmon
  • Moderators
Posted (edited)

Alexander vs Suzuki was pretty decent, wasn't it? Suzuki's best showing on his holiday. 

 

Also... WRESTLE HOUSE 2! Seeing as Taya pretty much ran the house last time I hope she's back. 

Edited by PowerButchi
Posted
On 11/20/2021 at 2:18 AM, PowerButchi said:

Also... WRESTLE HOUSE 2! Seeing as Taya pretty much ran the house last time I hope she's back. 

1 million percent, can't wait to see wrestle house 2 and if taya comes back too, it would make it all the more amazing, I hope wrestle house is as good as the original 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...