• Moderators

So, that was shite last night. A generally poor show, also hoping Jonah is a temporary deal for Alexander to deal with. But nothing clicked at all last night. 

Also, Matt Cardona being positioned as a top babyface annoys me. He got fucking destroyed and is the great equilizer against someone who merked him earlier in the card? 

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

That Suzuki Alexander match was good. Presumably MiSu had somewhere else to be this past weekend otherwise they'd have done it at Turning Point instead of Rich Swann Vs Brian Myers or something.

Havent watched Turning Point yet, will probably give it a look later. 

• Paid Members

I'm two weeks behind, but finally watched Turning Point. I thought it was decent. I'm very into the idea of Josh Vs Jonah to keep him away from Moose for a while. As somebody mentioned here it's like a more modern day version of the Joe/Angle feud, which was great. If I get chance I'll try and get caught up after work this week. 

Throwback Throwdown sounds like it could be interesting, depending on who they can get in for it. There can't be many old school TNA talents that can still go/are available. Daniels must be a cert to turn up, maybe Angle will appear? See whether Christian is free to turn up again? 

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I'm two weeks behind, but finally watched Turning Point. I thought it was decent. I'm very into the idea of Josh Vs Jonah to keep him away from Moose for a while. As somebody mentioned here it's like a more modern day version of the Joe/Angle feud, which was great. If I get chance I'll try and get caught up after work this week. 

Throwback Throwdown sounds like it could be interesting, depending on who they can get in for it. There can't be many old school TNA talents that can still go/are available. Daniels must be a cert to turn up, maybe Angle will appear? See whether Christian is free to turn up again? 

Different type of Throwback friend. The 1st one they traveled back to 1983 with the roster portraying a bunch of stereotypical 80s characters and was quite fun. By the sounds of it this is very much the same thing again but as its been a few years I'd expect a few more eccentric rock n wrestling style characters this time around. 

• Paid Members

Ah, ok. So. It'll be TeX Ferguson and Chad 2 Badd, and the likes. I might find the old one this weekend. Sounds like fun. A bit like Southpaw Regional Wrestling type stuff? 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Ah, ok. So. It'll be TeX Ferguson and Chad 2 Badd, and the likes. I might find the old one this weekend. Sounds like fun. A bit like Southpaw Regional Wrestling type stuff? 

Yeah very much like that, I think they called it the IPWF last time around. 

• Paid Members

That was the one thing I was disappointed/relieved we never got with Southpaw, an actual show. Even if it was an hour set up to look like the old Memphis/NWA studio show. My backyard pals and I did a parody World of sport match like that one afternoon to establish how long our feud had been running. Complete with fake Kent Walton style commentary. 

• Paid Members

Josh Vs Jonah at Hard To Kill is a great way to start the year. Knockouts Ultimate X could be a good match as well. 

It was nice to see my mate's boy Zicky Dice getting a run out.