Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Again I went on Impact's website to watch Impact and the episodes aren't there? Have they signed a TV deal I don't know about? It doesn't make sense. I'm two weeks behind.

Turns out you either have to be paid up on Impact Plus, or pay to join their Youtube channel now. It's away behind a paywall.

Edited by jazzygeofferz
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Again I went on Impact's website to watch Impact and the episodes aren't there? Have they signed a TV deal I don't know about? It doesn't make sense. I'm two weeks behind.

Turns out you either have to be paid up on Impact Plus, or pay to join their Youtube channel now. It's away behind a paywall.

Just had look on YouTube and it's 99p a month if you only want the weekly show. 

I'll have some of that. 

Edit. 

Currently only seems to be the September 2nd episode on there. 

Edited by The King Of Swing
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Seems to be that only the latest weekly show is available at a time.

Have to use and pay for the Impact app otherwise.

Edited by garynysmon
Posted

That amazing news for Don West I'm so happy to hear that. 

Also aswell nice to hear about Josh Alexander aswell, I feel that he has been the best wrestler around for a while, he's a future world champion in the making and I would love for them to carry on with this X division gimmick where he faces old champions of the belt, there's so many tempting matches that I would love. 

Deonnas matches and character have been entertaining me lately she's been built well, would like to see some new challengers step up for her too.

Posted

Deonna Purrazzo was the guest on yesterday's new episode of Renee Young/Paquette's podcast.

I didn't have an opinion on her positively or negatively before, but I didn't think she came off very well in it.

 

She brought up a few times how baffled she was why she was released from NXT as they wouldn't give her a reason, but then tell stories about how she would be in Matt Bloom's office screaming across the table at him and how she told management that Serena Deeb couldn't teach her anything because they were both trained by the same person! 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I love that Zicky Dice has signed with Impact. I know they've just got him working with Brian Myers at the moment, but he's got the pote tial to be a really entertaining midcard heel. Be fun if he turned up on Dark once in a while as well. He was great fun as NWA world TV Champion on Powerrr

Posted

Last few weeks have been rather entertaining, loved the 10 man tag to go home before the ppv. On looking forward to seeing victory road and seeing where that sets up bound for glory for us. 

Partically looking forward to Alexander v Sabin, I'm hoping it will be as good as it sounds on paper.

 

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Alexander is so good. The knockouts show could be interesting next month. I was a little surprised that Mickie was doing commentary as I thought she might have been wrestling Deonna Purazzo there. 

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Victory Road was a decent show. Josh & Sabin putting on a classic. Bound For Glory looks like it could be a cracker, or at least the main event does. 

Spoiler

Sabin got in Josh's ear after their match, and after the main event Alexander came out and said he was going to invoke "option C" which is cashing the X Division title in for a world title shot at Bound For Glory.

 

Edited by jazzygeofferz
  • Moderators
Posted

Josh fucking Alexander! 

 

Surely the best wrestler in the world of 2021. Ethan Page going has done him such a service. I'm amazed by how good he's been. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...