Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted
8 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

Mean Mark with his nana.

He looks like the town goth. You know the one, always refuses to wear anything other than a massively long black leather coat even in the summer.

  • Paid Members
Posted
4 minutes ago, Porkchopcash said:

Nothing to add, just think this should be at the top of every page in the photos thread from now. Such a beautiful picture.

?

  • Paid Members
Posted
14 hours ago, Porkchopcash said:

Nothing to add, just think this should be at the top of every page in the photos thread from now. Such a beautiful picture.

TWAT!!!!!!!!!  

  • Paid Members
Posted

Whenever I see that Flair tongue pic, all I can think I can think of is this scene from "Nightmare on Elm Street 3":

 

download (1).jpeg

Posted
On 9/21/2018 at 9:34 AM, Porkchopcash said:

Nothing to add, just think this should be at the top of every page in the photos thread from now. Such a beautiful picture.

At least it's not the topless Gail Platt pic

  • Paid Members
Posted
17 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

IGN have got the first 15 minutes of WWE 2K19s Daniel Bryan Showcase on their YouTube channel. 

Anyone know why Paul London seems to have got the Benoit treatment?

[picture]

Is it a “F U” for him smiling on-screen during that “Vince gets killed” angle?

  • Paid Members
Posted

I’m pretty sure the guys get royalties if they feature in the game. They probably just didn’t want to pay Paul London any money for an incidental appearance. 

  • Awards Moderator
Posted
13 minutes ago, Ralphy said:

Does anyone know how much a wrestler would get paid for being in the game? im interested in stuff like that 

I'm sure it was either Sabu or Sandman who said the biggest single paycheck they ever got was for appearing in one of the WWE games.

  • Paid Members
Posted
16 minutes ago, Ralphy said:

Does anyone know how much a wrestler would get paid for being in the game? im interested in stuff like that 

I’m sure I once read that Sabu claimed he got $100,000 for being in a game. I know Lance Storm once claimed on Twitter that being featured in a game allowed him to completely redo his kitchen and put hardwood floor in his house. I think it used to pay quite well. No idea if that’s still the case.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...