The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members
On 8/21/2018 at 11:24 AM, Onyx2 said:

Mega trivial SummerSlam spoiler regarding New Day's costume:

Reveal hidden contents

099_SS_08192018hm_0688--8653cdb255e77340

Sonic / Tails / Knuckles. 

Check the gallery for more proof. https://www.wwe.com/shows/summerslam/summerslam-2018/gallery/the-bludgeon-brothers-the-new-day-photos

That is genius. Did not clock this at all

I've got a WCW book somewhere that I got given as a kid that's basically just that Blackman page with everyone from the '92 or '93 period. Off the top of my head the only thing I remember is that Arn Anderson said his favourite food was steak and potatoes, The Freebirds listed shagging among their interests and that sometimes i'd read it and imagine having Johnny B Badd or Big Josh over for tea and being able to knock it out of the park because of this handy guide

5 hours ago, Cannibal Man said:

I've got a WCW book somewhere that I got given as a kid that's basically just that Blackman page with everyone from the '92 or '93 period. Off the top of my head the only thing I remember is that Arn Anderson said his favourite food was steak and potatoes, The Freebirds listed shagging among their interests and that sometimes i'd read it and imagine having Johnny B Badd or Big Josh over for tea and being able to knock it out of the park because of this handy guide

Didn't it make a habit of calling people "Mister (fill in the blank)", so you had something saying Bobby Eaton was "Mister Beautiful", Michael Hayes was "Mister Sexy", and so on?

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Cannibal Man said:

I've got a WCW book somewhere that I got given as a kid that's basically just that Blackman page with everyone from the '92 or '93 period. Off the top of my head the only thing I remember is that Arn Anderson said his favourite food was steak and potatoes

Arn Anderson clearly didn’t give that interview. Everyone who was a member of the DDT Arn Anderson fan club page is highly aware that he is fond of Swordfish.

If the screen cap from google below wasn’t evidence enough, then the screen cap from the fan club page should clear it up.

7AAFB367-C47F-45C5-A4F2-54CD02EAAF15.jpeg

DACC1F77-ACE7-4E3B-91F6-A7773B01F3EC.jpeg