Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted August 22, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 22, 2018 Favorite Actress: "I don't have one"
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted August 22, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 22, 2018 On 8/21/2018 at 11:24 AM, Onyx2 said: Mega trivial SummerSlam spoiler regarding New Day's costume: Reveal hidden contents Sonic / Tails / Knuckles. Check the gallery for more proof. https://www.wwe.com/shows/summerslam/summerslam-2018/gallery/the-bludgeon-brothers-the-new-day-photos That is genius. Did not clock this at all
Cannibal Man Posted August 22, 2018 Posted August 22, 2018 I've got a WCW book somewhere that I got given as a kid that's basically just that Blackman page with everyone from the '92 or '93 period. Off the top of my head the only thing I remember is that Arn Anderson said his favourite food was steak and potatoes, The Freebirds listed shagging among their interests and that sometimes i'd read it and imagine having Johnny B Badd or Big Josh over for tea and being able to knock it out of the park because of this handy guide
returner82 Posted August 22, 2018 Posted August 22, 2018 5 hours ago, Cannibal Man said: I've got a WCW book somewhere that I got given as a kid that's basically just that Blackman page with everyone from the '92 or '93 period. Off the top of my head the only thing I remember is that Arn Anderson said his favourite food was steak and potatoes, The Freebirds listed shagging among their interests and that sometimes i'd read it and imagine having Johnny B Badd or Big Josh over for tea and being able to knock it out of the park because of this handy guide Didn't it make a habit of calling people "Mister (fill in the blank)", so you had something saying Bobby Eaton was "Mister Beautiful", Michael Hayes was "Mister Sexy", and so on?
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted August 22, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 22, 2018 5 hours ago, Cannibal Man said: I've got a WCW book somewhere that I got given as a kid that's basically just that Blackman page with everyone from the '92 or '93 period. Off the top of my head the only thing I remember is that Arn Anderson said his favourite food was steak and potatoes Arn Anderson clearly didn’t give that interview. Everyone who was a member of the DDT Arn Anderson fan club page is highly aware that he is fond of Swordfish. If the screen cap from google below wasn’t evidence enough, then the screen cap from the fan club page should clear it up.
returner82 Posted August 23, 2018 Posted August 23, 2018 8 hours ago, Sphinx said: Cactus Jack was Mr. Bump. Michael Hayes and Scott Hall really should've been Mr. Bump!
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted August 23, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 23, 2018 Cena has veins bigger than my fingers.
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted August 23, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 23, 2018 He looks so goofy with longer hair though
Paid Members BigJag Posted August 23, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 23, 2018 1 hour ago, Ralphy said: Cena looking real jacked That Team Jackie Chan diet is working.
Keith Houchen Posted August 23, 2018 Posted August 23, 2018 He looks like Chris Isaak's jock brother there.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted August 23, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 23, 2018 He looks like he's about to say something controversial about Peyton Royce.
Guest Posted August 23, 2018 Posted August 23, 2018 8 hours ago, Ralphy said: Cena looking real jacked
Sonny Mustang Posted August 24, 2018 Posted August 24, 2018 Yeah I don’t like that all- those veins creep me out!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.