Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted
2 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

A young Macho Man Randy Savage...Randy Poffo - Various baseball photos of Randy Savage during his baseball years, from the Tarpons, his high school photo and when he was played for Orangeburg

Was it Piper who said his parents made him a swing facing a wall? There's the photographic evidence. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Can people please fill this page up ASAP.  That Flair pic makes me gag very time it pops up.

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 9/17/2018 at 9:59 PM, tiger_rick said:

Was it Piper who said his parents made him a swing facing a wall? There's the photographic evidence. 

I'm sure it turned out to be a photoshop didn't it, but I always smirk at this whenever I see it..

H2Txtll-788179.jpg

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...