Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, Supremo said:

Nice to see Meltzer dressed up for his Hall of Fame induction today at that weird Wrestling Media Convention in Manchester.

He might be the oddest man alive.

E135A8AD-00CD-4465-8C4F-52759A7D3E24.jpeg

Should've got Ole Anderson in to induct him and take the piss out of his gear.

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

My research tells me it's the Medicon Hall O Fame 208, so I imagine it's for his services to healthcare.

  • Paid Members
Posted

"Linda, fetch my lounge suit! No, the other one! I want to sit under the painting of me and read the Steelchair Top 100." 

vda3nk7cmfl11.jpg

51gprPsIDXL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

 

Posted

So not sure this qualifies on any of the three counts...except perhaps it was taken at Naitch's wedding to Fifi. I present to you. The one, the only, Michael. P. S. HAYES!

 

ric-flair-wedding-photos45-480w.jpg

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Where to start with that bloody PS picture?! The pink waistcoat... then polka dot cuffs... the BUM BAG. 

I also like Naitch's sense of style, clearly booking a community hall. That is so the bogs with the mahogany veneer door behind. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...