Paid Members Rob Lowe Posted August 24, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 24, 2018 Cena's bald spot must look terrible with the longer hair. I hope he's painting it.
Paid Members martyngnr Posted August 24, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 24, 2018 Apologies for the PDF rather than an image but (I think) it's worth it. The guys at the Aberdeen Football Club heritage trust had this in their archive and kindly scanned this for me. A wrestling programme from Pittodrie Park/Stadium, Aberdeen from 1946 featuring Bert Assiratti vs Francis St. Clair 1946-07-16-Wrestling-at-Pittodrie-programme.pdf
Merzbow Posted August 25, 2018 Posted August 25, 2018 Just saw this retweeted but who do you think has been cut out between Ric and Harley? Also, that's Dory next to Baba, right? Instead of double posting I'll just slide this beauty in right here..
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted August 26, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 26, 2018 14 hours ago, Merzbow said: Just saw this retweeted but who do you think has been cut out between Ric and Harley? Also, that's Dory next to Baba, right? Instead of double posting I'll just slide this beauty in right here.. I don’t think anyone’s been cut out, it looks to me like a magazine that’s been scanned, and the picture went over 2 pages.
WyattSheepMask Posted August 26, 2018 Posted August 26, 2018 Cena meets Tupac. I bet he looks back at this photo with pride as I’m sure he was a big fan, but state of that handshake
wordsfromlee Posted August 26, 2018 Posted August 26, 2018 Unfortunately it's a photoshop But here's R Truth with Tupac
WyattSheepMask Posted August 26, 2018 Posted August 26, 2018 Ah bugger. Shoddy handshake memory still applies for that guy though
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted August 26, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 26, 2018 5 hours ago, zep81 said: He’s had a busy week. Collecting corpse cocks, then found eating a corpse, now this. He must be really excited about his return at Super Show-Down.
Keith Houchen Posted August 26, 2018 Posted August 26, 2018 He's got a better work rate than Taker, that's for sure.
TheTonetta Posted August 26, 2018 Posted August 26, 2018 But is he the PUREST STRIKER IN THE BUSINESS?
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted August 26, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 26, 2018 31 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: He's got a better work rate than Taker, that's for sure. He’s like a cross between Taker, Bearer and that gargoyle off Pawn Stars. I wouldn’t put Katie Vick past him either.
Paid Members hallicks Posted August 27, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 27, 2018 He wins as well, IIRC. Beat Bubba Ray in the final. Hell, fire and remembering the female tennis player stabbed on court in the early 90s to win a quiz show.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.