The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

I’ve not listened to the show myself but Ciampa supposedly opened up on Colt Cabana’s podcast about attempting suicide after he was released from his WWE deal in 2007, suffering from depression and assuming his one shot was over. 

What a fucking comeback for the lad! He’s now one of the best performers in the company, well on his way to loads of End of the Year awards for his work with Gargano. Here’s the link. I’ll try and listen to it later today. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, scratchdj said:

A page from the Daily Star on this day in 2001 following the broadcast of Brass Eye Paedogeddon, in which it references C4’s decision to end WWF programming.

Also noted is the “outrage” of Brass Eye in how it sexualised minors, only to run a story opposite portraying a 15-year-old Charlotte Church in a similar way.

5CBD9128-F24F-425B-B8EE-47103F058F5E.jpeg

“Chest Swell” ..... horrific.

Saying that, end of year name change for Rockwell? 

• Paid Members

Bit disappointed that Bruce didn't wear shades for Owen's induction into the Lou Thesz/George Targos Hall of Fame this past Saturday.

Also notice the bloke on the left checking out Harry Smith or Diana Hart's arse.

37966937_509398449496250_447262807703316

Edited by garynysmon

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

Some Redditor dug up this page from the Detroit Free Press promoting the upcoming WrestleMania III. It's full of great stuff ($9 tickets! 15,000 gallons of beer!). Enjoy. 

https://i.redd.it/76x9oe5lfoe11.jpg

Love the fact the parking instructions imply there's only one match :D 

Edited by Otto Dem Wanz
Forgot to type "one"

• Paid Members

The Miz tweeted this photo of himself working independents before Tough Enough. I never knew he worked anywhere apart from WWE. He better hope Michael Hayes and Road Dogg don’t see it. We’ll get even more, “bingo hall,” and “high school gym,” promos.

CDAF703E-DA57-46BB-AD4B-9D3E71283F79.jpeg