Paid Members tiger_rick Posted July 13, 2018 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2018 Christ, he's thin. He makes Sabu look like The Warlord.
Paid Members Supremo Posted July 14, 2018 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2018 Look at the state of Brock’s bottom set of teeth. Surely he’s on enough money to get them stored.
Paid Members Rob Lowe Posted July 14, 2018 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2018 Does he just eat sherbet all day? Fucking grim. I had to google to see if it was photo shopped, apparently not. They look like pasta tubes. I guess everyone's too scared to tell him. How is that not brutally painful?
Paid Members CleetusVanDamme Posted July 16, 2018 Paid Members Posted July 16, 2018 David Arquette at the Championship Wrestling From Hollywood taping. Will look out for this, sounds like it was fun.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted July 16, 2018 Paid Members Posted July 16, 2018 I'd forgotten Big Show looked like this for about a week in 2000. It's dreadful.
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted July 16, 2018 Paid Members Posted July 16, 2018 Didn't help that it was the period when he was wearing Jim Royle's vest and boxer shorts during every match.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted July 16, 2018 Paid Members Posted July 16, 2018 Oh yes, That was really some phase. "Greatest" looks of the Giant/Big Show would make a great thread. A challenge for @IANdrewDiceClay I reckon. In fairness, as much as he looked like a massive Buff Bagwell tribute act, they showed a clip from the previous episode of Smackers where he still had the long hair and the chop of the mane and beard took years off him.
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted July 16, 2018 Paid Members Posted July 16, 2018 10 minutes ago, tiger_rick said: Oh yes, That was really some phase. "Greatest" looks of the Giant/Big Show would make a great thread. Always thought this was shite. Sort of thing you'd expect the third member of Natural Disasters to walk out wearing while being billed as 'Whirlpool'.
Bukamania Posted July 16, 2018 Posted July 16, 2018 Link - https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/8zby1l/some_photos_from_the_random_bar_in_jersey_with/ Found this lovely photo on the twitter!
Armitage Shanks Posted July 17, 2018 Posted July 17, 2018 On 7/16/2018 at 3:46 PM, tiger_rick said: I'd forgotten Big Show looked like this for about a week in 2000. It's dreadful. I remember Triple H calling him Freddie Mercury on this episode.
JakeRobertsParoleOfficer Posted July 17, 2018 Posted July 17, 2018 Big show arguably looking his worst Can you believe he's 34 here
wordsfromlee Posted July 22, 2018 Posted July 22, 2018 Corbin loves his watches https://imgur.com/a/1yf2dVZ
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted July 22, 2018 Paid Members Posted July 22, 2018 I found this in the street. A beer mat advertising some randoms wedding party. Seriously no idea who it is, but a hasbro savage on a beer mat made me giddy. I’ve put it on twitter and if we find out who they are I’ll buy them a pint / send them some of my new beer.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.