Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

Posted
22 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Dc3pYYeXcAELA0x?format=jpg&name=small

See, you can't just go and post it so small that we can't read all the dirty details of what they got up to on the bearskin rug!

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

It’s from an edition of the National Enquirer or something very similar.  It was published in May 1991, which I remember because I bought the very same magazine from Orlando Airport on the way home from my holiday.

  • Paid Members
Posted
31 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

And waistcoat. He’ll be at The Crucible next year

Or in the main event of mania vs 'superfly' Jimmy Snooker. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
13 hours ago, Tommy! said:

Or in the main event of mania vs 'superfly' Jimmy Snooker. 

This just reminds me of how much I detest “Johnny Wrestling” as a moniker. No one chants Andy Tennis or Lewie F1.

  • Paid Members
Posted
3 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said:

This just reminds me of how much I detest “Johnny Wrestling” as a moniker. No one chants Andy Tennis or Lewie F1.

Didn't it come from Johnny Manziel being called "Johnny Football"?

Posted
1 hour ago, Your Fight Site said:

This just reminds me of how much I detest “Johnny Wrestling” as a moniker.

Pretty sure I've seen that tape for sale in the back of a magazine.

Posted
13 hours ago, BomberPat said:

Didn't it come from Johnny Manziel being called "Johnny Football"?

Aye, Johnny Hockey as well, the Calgary Flames' Johnny Gaudreau.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

It doesn't seem appropriate to embed the images, but 19 years on a Redditor posted a whole album of stuff around the death of Owen Hart. He was at Kemper Arena. It's all SFW, but no less moving. 

http://imgur.com/a/xnbnWwP

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...