Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
16 hours ago, PunkStep said:

It looks like she's hissing through her teeth, like a demented cat.

This buckled me. Bang on the money. 

Cover her lower face and look at the eyes. Those are not smiling eyes. Those are the eyes of someone whose parking space you just nicked.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I spotted this on twitter after hearing the sad news about Vader.  I can’t begin to imagine how messy this night got. What a photo. Looks like it’s possibly on a coach.

 

E2B502D4-6ADA-4CD3-A991-9B8C94C27CAF.jpeg

Posted
On 6/21/2018 at 8:23 AM, Kaz Hayashi said:

I spotted this on twitter after hearing the sad news about Vader.  I can’t begin to imagine how messy this night got. What a photo. Looks like it’s possibly on a coach.

 

E2B502D4-6ADA-4CD3-A991-9B8C94C27CAF.jpeg

This pic was taken by Steve Austin's ex-wife, Jeanie (Lady Blossom) she has some great photos in her collection.

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 hours ago, The Reverend said:

This pic was taken by Steve Austin's ex-wife, Jeanie (Lady Blossom) she has some great photos in her collection.

Is that not Austin’s arm in the bottom left, taking a selfie with a disposable camera?

Posted
26 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said:

Is that not Austin’s arm in the bottom left, taking a selfie with a disposable camera?

I think that’s a bald blokes head. Getting this shot himself would have been near impossible on a disposable 

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Your Fight Site said:

Is that not Austin’s arm in the bottom left, taking a selfie with a disposable camera?

Where Rudes can grip hand finishes, Austin’s starts I think.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...