Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

Interesting to see that list missing the likes of AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode. Was it just a case of the names listed were ones that could be available due to not having specific contracts that tied them to certain promotions, or was it more a case of “urgh! TNA stink”, hence why Alex Shelly is noted as being free of TNA

  • Paid Members
Posted

Based on the year, the list and the note next to Shelley, I'd guess he'd been told he couldn't include anyone under TNA contract, presumably because of contract tampering rules.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Mankind, Davey wearing weird shit for a change, and Owen.

XP6K1NE.jpg

Oh and Zack Ryder in the Nike jacket.

  • Paid Members
Posted

That's class. If I was allowed to put posters up anywhere by the Mrs, and I could get my hands on that, then Warrior's eyes would currently be having a staring match with my dog. 

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...