The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Yeah, but isn’t that taken from his Instagram where he posted it whilst poking fun at his own misfortune?

He’s handled it like an utter wizard, to be fair. He’s made himself a part of the fun, rather than the victim of it. 

A model of grace and good humour. 

Just a shame that it’s definitely going to be referenced to death on TV, since the media have picked up on it.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Awards Moderator

Reading a book about Russian history at the moment, and came across this nickname for one of the tsars. Had one of those “you know you’ve watched too much wrestling when...” moments because my main thought was “‘The Abomination of Desolation’ would be a cracking nickname for Lars Sullivan or someone”. I even heard that sentence of the book in Mauro Ranallo’s voice.

977F88D7-7DDA-4577-9A16-4BC56C50D0DA.jpeg

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Reading a book about Russian history at the moment, and came across this nickname for one of the tsars. Had one of those “you know you’ve watched too much wrestling when...” moments because my main thought was “‘The Abomination of Desolation’ would be a cracking nickname for Lars Sullivan or someone”. I even heard that sentence of the book in Mauro Ranallo’s voice.

It's already been taken, it's what Baron Corbin asks for at the barber.

On 4/29/2018 at 11:51 AM, HarmonicGenerator said:

They could even re-use Faarooq and Kama Mustafa's old theme music for the gimmick.

• Paid Members
On 03/05/2018 at 10:43 AM, Kaz Hayashi said:

Spotted this at work, just sitting there on its own.

I got excited.

I’m stupid.

When I worked at B&Q, occasionally the light tubes that weren't working had to get taken to the skip outside. Never been so happy in my life than smashing up some light tubes against a skip and pretending I was a CZWer.

7 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

When I worked at B&Q, occasionally the light tubes that weren't working had to get taken to the skip outside. Never been so happy in my life than smashing up some light tubes against a skip and pretending I was a CZWer.

I told my mate it wouldn’t hurt if I broke them over his head and then we had to spend half hour picking shards of glass out of his head. In all fairness, he did say it didn’t hurt. More blood than expected though