Paid Members Onyx2 Posted April 29, 2018 Paid Members Posted April 29, 2018 Just Titus O'Neill, standing beside a ring apron.
d-d-d-dAz Posted April 29, 2018 Posted April 29, 2018 Yeah, but isn’t that taken from his Instagram where he posted it whilst poking fun at his own misfortune? He’s handled it like an utter wizard, to be fair. He’s made himself a part of the fun, rather than the victim of it. A model of grace and good humour. Just a shame that it’s definitely going to be referenced to death on TV, since the media have picked up on it.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted April 29, 2018 Awards Moderator Posted April 29, 2018 Reading a book about Russian history at the moment, and came across this nickname for one of the tsars. Had one of those “you know you’ve watched too much wrestling when...” moments because my main thought was “‘The Abomination of Desolation’ would be a cracking nickname for Lars Sullivan or someone”. I even heard that sentence of the book in Mauro Ranallo’s voice.
The Dart Posted April 29, 2018 Posted April 29, 2018 1 hour ago, d-d-d-dAz said: Just a shame that it’s definitely going to be referenced to death on TV, since the media have picked up on it. As first picked up by CBS News.
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted April 29, 2018 Paid Members Posted April 29, 2018 7 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said: Reading a book about Russian history at the moment, and came across this nickname for one of the tsars. Had one of those “you know you’ve watched too much wrestling when...” moments because my main thought was “‘The Abomination of Desolation’ would be a cracking nickname for Lars Sullivan or someone”. I even heard that sentence of the book in Mauro Ranallo’s voice. It's already been taken, it's what Baron Corbin asks for at the barber.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted April 30, 2018 Paid Members Posted April 30, 2018 Arrows. And fuck off, @HarmonicGenerator! Don't give them anything else to squawk 18 times a match.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted May 3, 2018 Paid Members Posted May 3, 2018 Spotted this at work, just sitting there on its own. I got excited. I’m stupid.
Paid Members Accident Prone Posted May 3, 2018 Paid Members Posted May 3, 2018 There's currently building work going on in our office and wherever I look there's a bloke on a yellow ladder, almost always next to a pile of plywood or chairs. I get excited. I am incredibly stupid.
Simpo Posted May 3, 2018 Posted May 3, 2018 On 4/29/2018 at 11:51 AM, HarmonicGenerator said: Reading a book about Russian history at the moment, and came across this nickname for one of the tsars. Had one of those “you know you’ve watched too much wrestling when...” moments because my main thought was “‘The Abomination of Desolation’ would be a cracking nickname for Lars Sullivan or someone”. I even heard that sentence of the book in Mauro Ranallo’s voice. They could even re-use Faarooq and Kama Mustafa's old theme music for the gimmick.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted May 3, 2018 Paid Members Posted May 3, 2018 Hornswoggle and clearly Yokozuna. From this lively set of photos from WWE backstage at GRR.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted May 5, 2018 Paid Members Posted May 5, 2018 NJPW spoilers: Jericho goths up for a sneak attack. Looks like your Aunt Doll on the gin.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted May 5, 2018 Paid Members Posted May 5, 2018 On 03/05/2018 at 10:43 AM, Kaz Hayashi said: Spotted this at work, just sitting there on its own. I got excited. I’m stupid. When I worked at B&Q, occasionally the light tubes that weren't working had to get taken to the skip outside. Never been so happy in my life than smashing up some light tubes against a skip and pretending I was a CZWer.
UK Kat Von D Posted May 6, 2018 Posted May 6, 2018 7 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said: When I worked at B&Q, occasionally the light tubes that weren't working had to get taken to the skip outside. Never been so happy in my life than smashing up some light tubes against a skip and pretending I was a CZWer. I told my mate it wouldn’t hurt if I broke them over his head and then we had to spend half hour picking shards of glass out of his head. In all fairness, he did say it didn’t hurt. More blood than expected though
Paid Members ColinBollocks Posted May 7, 2018 Paid Members Posted May 7, 2018 I have similar fantasies when I see a cheap acoustic guitar. In another life I'm on the run for braying the staff at Cash Generator.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.