Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 02/03/2018 at 3:51 PM, mim731 said:

Sorry Pat, I should probably have it clearer that wasn't an entirely serious statement, I am aware he isn't wearing his mask on the campaign trail.

The concept is bloody crackers though isn’t it?

I know Dwayne Johnson (as he’s referred to in said articles) spoke about the idea of ‘running’ after trump got in. Imagine him occasionally fucking Dwayne off when it’s time to talk business and bringing the Rock to the table, telling opposing reporters to know their role and shut their mouths, and signing off with “if ya smell”, before people’s elbowing the North Korean flag.

My biggest concern is that the above might have an actual slight, possible chance of happening. The fuck.

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

I think that's actually Bob Backlund.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

That one of Foley staring down with that look...fantastic 

Such a shame that Foley from 2000-now spent such time almost trying to make us forget how fantastic he was back then by decending into borderline  self parody.

Foley's ecw promos were epic!

  • Paid Members
Posted

Steve Austin should have walked into the WWF through the crowd and did the exact same ECW gimmick, then get his head shaved and "Stone Cold" would still be born. He didn't need that "Ringmaster" crap first.

Posted

If there's one thing I've been taught about photos like this, it's that one of them turned out to be a serial killer, but I'm having genuine difficulty narrowing it down to just one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...