The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members
On 02/03/2018 at 3:51 PM, mim731 said:

Sorry Pat, I should probably have it clearer that wasn't an entirely serious statement, I am aware he isn't wearing his mask on the campaign trail.

TheĀ concept is bloody crackersĀ though isnā€™t it?

I know Dwayne Johnson (as heā€™s referred to in said articles) spoke about the idea of ā€˜runningā€™ after trump got in. Imagine him occasionally fucking Dwayne off when itā€™s time to talk business and bringing the Rock to the table, telling opposing reporters to know their role and shut their mouths, and signing off with ā€œif ya smellā€, before peopleā€™s elbowing the North Korean flag.

My biggest concern is that the above might haveĀ an actual slight, possible chance of happening. The fuck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Someone on Instagram is uploading front rowĀ pics from the ECW Arena back in the day. @dopper, @JNLister, have you seen these? He says he'sĀ got about 800 photos scanned in and ready to be posted. Few photos of non Arena shows up on there too.

IG account here -Ā https://www.instagram.com/toofastforblood/

20180316_180510.png

20180316_180628.png

20180316_180541.png

20180316_180811.png

20180316_180712.png

20180316_180848.png

20180316_180742.png

Edited by Wretch

• Paid Members

Steve Austin should have walked into the WWF through the crowd and did the exact same ECW gimmick, then get his head shaved and "Stone Cold" would still be born. He didn't need that "Ringmaster" crap first.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

If there's one thing I've been taught about photos like this, it's that one of them turned out to be a serial killer, but I'm having genuine difficulty narrowing it down to just one.