Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
6 hours ago, Uncle Zeb said:

If there's one thing I've been taught about photos like this, it's that one of them turned out to be a serial killer, but I'm having genuine difficulty narrowing it down to just one.

In this case, I'd say at least 4 of them, so no narrowing needed.

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 3/25/2018 at 10:22 AM, thevestofdeanambrose said:

Is there a post for best wrestling social media pages? Anyways just here to share this page as there is always fantastic pics on this one

https://www.instagram.com/milliondollarchampion

 

Cracking account that. 

One highlight I've picked out is a Davey Boy special:

Note to marketing people, never put food in a wrestler's hands. It looks TINY. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I took this photo of Bryan Clark at a meet and greet show a few years ago. He’s either:

Asleep.

Really loving his own farts.

Or he’s releasing his Wrath gunk.

Either way, this was on stage during the Q&A section.

 

EC445CA7-6CAC-453B-B657-9C2D48EFDA29.jpeg

  • Paid Members
Posted

I can't get over his eldest kid, it's fucking scary how much he looks like Vince. If this were a few decades into the future, you'd completely believe that Vince ordered his first grandson to look the spit of him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...