Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted February 5, 2018 Paid Members Posted February 5, 2018 1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said: Looks like she forgave him for the "Cuddles with Sunny" picture then. ... that’s not sunny?
Paid Members PunkStep Posted February 5, 2018 Paid Members Posted February 5, 2018 I think Michaels is actually gazing into the eyes of both of them.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted February 5, 2018 Paid Members Posted February 5, 2018 28 minutes ago, PunkStep said: I think Michaels is actually gazing into the eyes of both of them. Whilst simultaneously looking down on Ohno.
Paid Members 2Xtreme_lives Posted February 6, 2018 Paid Members Posted February 6, 2018 On 03/02/2018 at 3:32 PM, PunkStep said: Oh my god Lister you've unlocked a bunch of memories I haven't accessed for about 20+ years. I used to make VHS covers for my recorded wrestling tapes too, using cut-outs from my WWF Magazines. An A4 sheet of paper slotted perfectly into the case sleeve. Shit, I wish I still had them. I did the same. I used to wait until the magazine had event pictures in it and use those as well As using random shots
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted February 12, 2018 Paid Members Posted February 12, 2018 Vince tries out a coffin for size. Note the Warrior symbol. Must be for the funeral parlour segment.
Paid Members seph Posted February 28, 2018 Paid Members Posted February 28, 2018 6 minutes ago, bigfoote said: No context received. No context given. Or necessary.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted February 28, 2018 Paid Members Posted February 28, 2018 2018 bum bag lovely
Paid Members mim731 Posted March 1, 2018 Paid Members Posted March 1, 2018 Who is playing Hayes there? Can't quite suss it.
Guest Posted March 1, 2018 Posted March 1, 2018 2 hours ago, Ralphy said: what strikes me the most about this photo is how much it has been altered/airbrushed And they still missed the piss stain looking shadow
Joey Joe Joe Posted March 1, 2018 Posted March 1, 2018 I am no fashion expert, but who wares a fanny pack with a waistcoat, other then this freebird? I mean even 1996 Rock would say no
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted March 2, 2018 Paid Members Posted March 2, 2018 Tremendous Far more tactful than “I remember when mankind went through you”.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted March 2, 2018 Paid Members Posted March 2, 2018 Saw that the other day, absolutely brilliant. Even better than the time I sent a friend request to Sue Perb.
Merzbow Posted March 2, 2018 Posted March 2, 2018 I need one of those shirts, even if he is a libertarian.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.