Keith Houchen Posted January 19, 2018 Posted January 19, 2018 7 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said: Hand on heart, had not seen that post beforehand (Don't think I've been into the awards thread since the nominees were announced) Just saw it on Instagram and thought some of you would get a laugh out of it. I'm assuming that's me in Dolt of the year come December time Not at all, I only found out after I'd seen your post. I should have guessed though!
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted January 24, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 24, 2018 Found a great library of old school wrestling photos from Florida in the 70s. Oddly my favourite was of this member of the crowd, waiting for her callup as Nora Batty stunt double:
bigfoote Posted January 24, 2018 Posted January 24, 2018 Without the location, this could have been Fairfield Halls, Mick McManus doing something naughty and riling up the old gal. I can't choose between the above, that wonderful photo of Gorgeous George and Frenchy, or a leaner, meaner, American Dream. Ah, for the halcyon days, when kayfabe was God, and there was nothing beyond the public persona.
Paid Members JNLister Posted January 26, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 26, 2018 So a year or two back my WWE Network account got hacked and the hackers attempted to change all the settings including the email so that I couldn't reset it. WWE help staff managed to sort it out, and I thought they'd reset everything. I'm now suspecting they didn't change back the forename that was registered for the account...
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 26, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 26, 2018 I think it's clear that Mrs Lister was the "hacker".
Paid Members PunkStep Posted January 26, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 26, 2018 "That'll teach you for still watching those oiled-up men fake fighting"
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted January 27, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2018 You should have just taken her to Japan John, live and learn.
LWOLeN Posted January 28, 2018 Posted January 28, 2018 Just random. The Green Ranger and Sting. The 90's revisited.
Paid Members John Matrix Posted January 31, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 31, 2018 Taken from @Wresnocontext I've never seen Kane with hair before. He looks, I say, he looks like a blown up Ashley Peacock.
Paid Members mim731 Posted January 31, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 31, 2018 I know nothing of his politics (is he a libertarian?), but I'd be half tempted to vote for Kane if I lived in that town, simply based on his shirt. Sterling work.
Paid Members BomberPat Posted January 31, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 31, 2018 Kane's libertarian, yeah.
Paid Members mim731 Posted January 31, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 31, 2018 Ok, maybe I wouldn't vote for him, but I approve of his shirt
bigfoote Posted February 1, 2018 Posted February 1, 2018 WWE.com have put up a set of "backstage" photos from the Rumble...including And from elsewhere
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted February 1, 2018 Paid Members Posted February 1, 2018 That bottom one is almost a ‘son I never had’ kind of shot. Bloody wonderful. Rhyno brushing his hair is a bit strange though.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.