The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

7 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Hand on heart, had not seen that post beforehand (Don't think I've been into the awards thread since the nominees were announced) Just saw it on Instagram and thought some of you would get a laugh out of it. I'm assuming that's me in Dolt of the year come December time

Not at all, I only found out after I'd seen your post.  I should have guessed though!

Without the location, this could have been Fairfield Halls, Mick McManus doing something naughty and riling up the old gal. I can't choose between the above, that wonderful photo of Gorgeous George and Frenchy, or a leaner, meaner, American Dream.

Ah, for the halcyon days, when kayfabe was God, and there was nothing beyond the public persona.

sneBWVG.jpg

• Paid Members

So a year or two back my WWE Network account got hacked and the hackers attempted to change all the settings including the email so that I couldn't reset it. WWE help staff managed to sort it out, and I thought they'd reset everything.

I'm now suspecting they didn't change back the forename that was registered for the account...

DUa_ENiX0AEfYfZ.jpg