Pier Six Brawler Posted December 8, 2017 Posted December 8, 2017 On 12/6/2017 at 8:26 PM, Teedy Kay said: No LoD on it for the time period is mental. The one I had featured LoD and Bulldog, in place of Kamala and Perfect I'm sure of it. You can pretty much pin down the date of design of the Wallpaper to Thanksgiving of 1992 as Bulldog and Warrior (and LOD) aren't on it, but Bossman is (I assume he gave his notice just after that point as they jobbed him to Bam Bam Bigelow) and so is Mr Perfect as a wrestler.
Armitage Shanks Posted December 9, 2017 Posted December 9, 2017 Virgil & John Barnes, wow that's brilliant. Any more info on this pic? Where was it etc?
Merzbow Posted December 9, 2017 Posted December 9, 2017 The only thing that could improve that is if Virgil tried to too sweet Ian Rush and got blanked.
DavidB6937 Posted December 9, 2017 Posted December 9, 2017 I believe they were both at Wales Comic Con last weekend.
Merzbow Posted December 11, 2017 Posted December 11, 2017 I'm probably wrong but is that guy in the middle Fandango? Apparently this is a 2013 box of the game Cluedo.
Paid Members Tommy! Posted December 20, 2017 Paid Members Posted December 20, 2017 I don't know why this seems sinister but it is. I suspect it's the very tight upper body of the costume at a contrast to the very loose bottoms which highlights his button mushroom poking through, but I can't be sure.
bigfoote Posted December 20, 2017 Posted December 20, 2017 It's the candy cane. Or rather the angle of.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted December 20, 2017 Paid Members Posted December 20, 2017 I don’t think the groping cupping hand helps. or the one which he plans to shove his thumb up your Cat Crater.
Paid Members Statto Posted December 23, 2017 Paid Members Posted December 23, 2017 Saw Snitsky not so long ago wrestling in a full body suit - think he had that in his brief TNA run too. Obviously been eating right since...
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted December 23, 2017 Paid Members Posted December 23, 2017 I had this one: https://www.ebay.com/p/1998-Tiger-WCW-NITRO-Hollywood-Hulk-Hogan-Electronic-Handheld-Travel-Video-Game/1540499693 Slightly easier to handle than the DDP one!
NoUseforaUsername Posted December 23, 2017 Posted December 23, 2017 So you have to give DDP a handjob just to play the game?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.