Paid Members BomberPat Posted October 9, 2017 Paid Members Posted October 9, 2017 1 minute ago, WyattSheepMask said: For every £50 you pay to the British Wrestling Council, you get to go up a level Oh, that's what people meant when they said it was a pyramid scheme!
WyattSheepMask Posted October 9, 2017 Posted October 9, 2017 It's definately not a pyramid scheme. Alex likens it more to a trapezoid
Paid Members Statto Posted October 10, 2017 Paid Members Posted October 10, 2017 That was someone's sig on here for years, IIRC.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted October 10, 2017 Paid Members Posted October 10, 2017 Was it? I watched the clip yesterday for the first time in years. Still magical.
Paid Members Tommy! Posted October 10, 2017 Paid Members Posted October 10, 2017 The state of that Austin cut out. I know things have moved on from 2001 but I can't believe that was genuinely the best they could find.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted October 10, 2017 Paid Members Posted October 10, 2017 Is he lying on a rug of sausages?
Paid Members PunkStep Posted October 10, 2017 Paid Members Posted October 10, 2017 Yes. Hot dog flavoured water to be specific.
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted October 10, 2017 Moderators Posted October 10, 2017 I wonder what Will Borchert is up to these days? Presumably he's one of the most famous and critically acclaimed artists in the world.
Paid Members Nick Soapdish Posted October 10, 2017 Paid Members Posted October 10, 2017 7 hours ago, Astro Hollywood said: I wonder what Will Borchert is up to these days? Presumably he's one of the most famous and critically acclaimed artists in the world. I heard he goes by the moniker of Banksy
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted October 11, 2017 Paid Members Posted October 11, 2017 13 hours ago, PunkStep said: Yes. Hot dog flavoured water to be specific. I BLOODY KNEW IT. They missed a trick with 'rollin' there like.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted November 9, 2017 Paid Members Posted November 9, 2017 Stone Cold just posted this: "WWF overseas tour from around 96 or 97... Can't remember. But damn what a crew, and this was only one bus..." So we have Droese (?), Nash, Taker, (?) Austin, Hall Michaels, (?) Trips, Brisco, Paul Bearer. Someone help me fill in the blanks? Is it X-Pac next to Shawn pulling a weird face?
TildeGuy~! Posted November 9, 2017 Posted November 9, 2017 You’ve got Godwinn, Nash, Taker, Mideon, Austin, Hall, Michaels, X-Pac, Bearer, Brisco and Trips
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.