Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted October 1, 2017 Paid Members Posted October 1, 2017 4 hours ago, theironshake said: The carabean sunshine boys caused alot of heat in the 70s for joint Brought the sun from the “carabean” then, did they?
Paid Members Tommy! Posted October 6, 2017 Paid Members Posted October 6, 2017 Just popped in to share that. I'm buying that & dad's army of darkness next payday.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted October 6, 2017 Paid Members Posted October 6, 2017 Based on the titan tron it's their late 90's run. Surely Hawk should have been in the corner with Eddie. I'm being a bell, because it really is a beautiful piece.
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted October 7, 2017 Paid Members Posted October 7, 2017 Spudgun has a bit of Braun Strowman about him.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted October 9, 2017 Paid Members Posted October 9, 2017 I don't get it? Have some Naitch graffiti instead.
Paid Members Tommy! Posted October 9, 2017 Paid Members Posted October 9, 2017 Brets glasses on him, Ric won't like that.
Paid Members BomberPat Posted October 9, 2017 Paid Members Posted October 9, 2017 6 minutes ago, Onyx2 said: I don't get it? I guess the implication is that the promotions on the bottom of the pyramid are the "foundation" on which the British independent scene rests, and the higher up you get, the more precarious it becomes, and the more reliant on the lower levels' continued success you are. That's the only reading I can come up with that makes sense and, if that's correct, then it's laughably misguided to suggest that Lucha Forever - a promotion that's existed for six months - can be considered part of the "foundation". That's no criticism of Lucha Forever, who I've never seen but seem to have put on some solid cards and got plenty of positive feedback, just that there's no way I can rationalise that pyramid making any sense if my interpretation of its intended meaning is correct. Peculiar insight into how people think things work, though.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted October 9, 2017 Paid Members Posted October 9, 2017 Just now, BomberPat said: the promotions on the bottom of the pyramid are the "foundation" on which the British independent scene rests "Alex Shane Inc" ? In 2017?
Paid Members Tommy! Posted October 9, 2017 Paid Members Posted October 9, 2017 I have no idea what it is, but considered it a potentially interesting discussion point.
Paid Members BomberPat Posted October 9, 2017 Paid Members Posted October 9, 2017 16 minutes ago, Onyx2 said: "Alex Shane Inc" ? In 2017? I have to say, Alex's handwriting has improved.
WyattSheepMask Posted October 9, 2017 Posted October 9, 2017 For every £50 you pay to the British Wrestling Council, you get to go up a level
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.