Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

I seem to remember some promo video of him delivering an F5 to a shark. SummerSlam perhaps? That first pic def looks like it could be for HCTP though. Ah HCTP, the last decent wrestling game.

  • Paid Members
Posted
11 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

I seem to remember some promo video of him delivering an F5 to a shark. SummerSlam perhaps? That first pic def looks like it could be for HCTP though. Ah HCTP, the last decent wrestling game.

The only decent wrestling game, what with No Mercy's broken reversal system. 

 

 

 

tumblr_m1zo72AP3R1r324lio1_400.gif

  • Awards Moderator
Posted
15 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

I seem to remember some promo video of him delivering an F5 to a shark. SummerSlam perhaps? That first pic def looks like it could be for HCTP though. Ah HCTP, the last decent wrestling game.

Apart from All Stars.

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Apart from All Stars.

Yeah apart from the weird chain finishers, that game was loads of fun. Really enjoyed that.

Posted
5 hours ago, scratchdj said:

Saw this on Instagram which claims it was a promo pic from Here Comes the Pain, although unsure if that’s true.

Just to stick to the rules, here’s Kenneth, Lilly, Doyle and a Brock Lesnar.

420_F1_F54_F8_BB_47_A1_83_EA_C92614_A63_

It definitely was, I can remember this quite well for some reason.

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 03/01/2017 at 2:30 PM, Teedy Kay said:

I have a few rolls of that wallpaper at my folks house, unless it's been binned.

 

Kamala didn't feature on it.

Cant believe this has popped up again, but here's the Kamala version. Just a wonderful sight. Imagine how lucky you'd have to be to have the Man Eating headhunter from Uganda on you wall as a child.

DQY2kuMXcAUDq2s.jpg

 

 

24178020_1894988577484269_7961312338059984896_n.jpg

  • Paid Members
Posted

No LoD on it for the time period is mental.

The one I had featured LoD and Bulldog, in place of Kamala and Perfect I'm sure of it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...