Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

The "What if DDP was Krang from Ninja Turtles?" figure's such a sensationally, wonderfully, brilliantly bad idea, I must have it.

Posted

There's a whole line of them? Honestly, the heroes who inspired this range were visionaries.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Those handheld LCD games that all kids probably had in the nineties were always absolutely shite. I'd love to see how children today would react to seeing them. Total bewilderment I'd imagine. 

Posted
6 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

They're by Tiger Electronics, so there can't have been much more than punch & kick

From what I remember it was punch & kick and there was metre that filled up and when it was full you could hit the leg drop.

  • Paid Members
Posted
11 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Those handheld LCD games that all kids probably had in the nineties were always absolutely shite. I'd love to see how children today would react to seeing them. Total bewilderment I'd imagine. 

I had an amazing Donkey Kong one. Bloody loved it. Swapped it for a watch with a game on that was shite.

Posted

I loved LCD games. Tgere was super scaled back versions of everything. I had virtua cop with a light gun, my mate had duke nukem 3d! I also had a mario 3 watch i wish i could find and an afterburner table top one as well.

Id have probably loved those things. Pretty gutted i never saw any as a kid

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

The ultimate in LCD gaming

Konami-TMNT.jpg

But wrestling related, this beauty was great, especially for taking into school.

hqdefault.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...