Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

Posted

Almost the exact thought I had Kaz. The term "passing the torch" has a habit of being overused, but this looks very much like a father making sure his son's uniform is ready for his first day at big school. 

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

I forget sometimes  (because TNA) that Flair and Roode have a previous working relationship from the Fortune days.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Amid the WWE Network Coliseum home video uploads, I remembered 'improving' my copy of the Smack 'Em, Whack' Em tape.

It proved a bit more successful than my attempt to make a custom cover for my off-air recording of a Saturday Night's Main Event...

 

DVDDLp2XkAAe7iX.jpg

DVDNWZTX0AA4rYS.jpg

  • Paid Members
Posted

According to a report from NXT Nigel McGuinness managed to get trapped in his chair and had to be helped out by crew. 

Part of me really hopes it's true. 

ndsrz9bcywd01.jpg

  • Paid Members
Posted

Oh my god Lister you've unlocked a bunch of memories I haven't accessed for about 20+ years. I used to make VHS covers for my recorded wrestling tapes too, using cut-outs from my WWF Magazines. An A4 sheet of paper slotted perfectly into the case sleeve. Shit, I wish I still had them.

Posted
1 hour ago, Adam Turner said:

Wait? Home videos areon the Network? And I'm watching Friends on Netflix? Sod this....

Not yet, they go up on Monday, you can still binge on Friends for another day

Posted
13 hours ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

Not yet, they go up on Monday, you can still binge on Friends for another day

Can he BE any earlier?

  • Paid Members
Posted

Those Roode/Flair(s) pictures are great.

Posted

The happy couple, gazing into each other's eyes, while some opportunistic woman tries to steal their jewellery.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...