Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted March 2, 2018 Paid Members Posted March 2, 2018 Why on Earth does Kane keep wearing the mask and wig? He’s like a creepy uncle in a Asda Halloween mask.
Paid Members mim731 Posted March 2, 2018 Paid Members Posted March 2, 2018 I hope he keeps the mask on when (if?) he's Mayor
Paid Members BomberPat Posted March 2, 2018 Paid Members Posted March 2, 2018 He doesn't wear the mask when he's Glen Jacobs on the campaign trail, this was for an advertised appearance of Kane at a Glen Jacobs event.
Paid Members mim731 Posted March 2, 2018 Paid Members Posted March 2, 2018 Sorry Pat, I should probably have it clearer that wasn't an entirely serious statement, I am aware he isn't wearing his mask on the campaign trail.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted March 2, 2018 Paid Members Posted March 2, 2018 4 minutes ago, BomberPat said: this was for an advertised appearance of Kane at a Glen Jacobs event. Please tell me this is true. What a state of affairs.
Paid Members BomberPat Posted March 2, 2018 Paid Members Posted March 2, 2018 4 minutes ago, mim731 said: Sorry Pat, I should probably have it clearer that wasn't an entirely serious statement, I am aware he isn't wearing his mask on the campaign trail. I figured, but I just wanted to bring up the fact that he was having Kane appear as an advertised guest at his rallies, which is brilliant.
Paid Members mim731 Posted March 2, 2018 Paid Members Posted March 2, 2018 Just now, BomberPat said: I figured, but I just wanted to bring up the fact that he was having Kane appear as an advertised guest at his rallies, which is brilliant. Ah I see! Sorry, crossed wires there, apologies. You're right though, that is superb.
Merzbow Posted March 2, 2018 Posted March 2, 2018 What's his take on social housing? They could do a Brothers of Construction gimmick, building houses so the homeless can now rest in peace.
METAL ON METAL Posted March 2, 2018 Posted March 2, 2018 I'd feel similarly depressed if I had to be pictured with that 'Brock Lesnar guy' bellend.
Snitsky's back acne Posted March 2, 2018 Posted March 2, 2018 Not a picture but certainly worth a post. Courtesy of, I believe, the late 60's. Not sure where, who etc.
Paid Members BomberPat Posted March 2, 2018 Paid Members Posted March 2, 2018 It's from France - probably some time in the '60s, as you said. It was called "Luna Wrestling" - literally Moon or Lunar Wrestling - and was apparently reasonably popular as a touring show in the '50s, but I never really managed to find anything else out about it
Snitsky's back acne Posted March 3, 2018 Posted March 3, 2018 9 minutes ago, Sphinx said: Looks like catch wrestling to me. If I could I would up vote this.
Daily Buzzard Posted March 4, 2018 Posted March 4, 2018 There was never really any semblance of Kayfabe in France. Wrestling was presented as a spectacle akin to the circus.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.