The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Awards Moderator
13 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

You’ve got Godwinn, Nash, Taker, Mideon, Austin, Hall, Michaels, X-Pac, Bearer, Brisco and Trips

Of course Mideon. Hanging around with Taker for a change.

@Bukamania direct link is here 

On 11/9/2017 at 3:38 PM, Onyx2 said:

Stone Cold just posted this:

23421678_148583475759573_249025828344981

"WWF overseas tour from around 96 or 97... Can't remember. But damn what a crew, and this was only one bus..."

So we have Droese (?), Nash, Taker, (?)

Austin, Hall

Michaels, (?)

Trips, Brisco, Paul Bearer.

Someone help me fill in the blanks? Is it X-Pac next to Shawn pulling a weird face?

Back when wrestlers were men. Now it's a bunch of geeks in suits playing video games. Crazy how it's gone from shit like this to essentially a group fans who are playing wrestler.

• Paid Members
22 hours ago, Porkchopcash said:

Hunter looks outer place.

Wasn't it said by Nash and Hall that he didn't drink, smoke or do drugs with the exception of things designed to beef him up?

By all accounts he was a massive square and guy they kept around on an evening just to hold Nash's hair up while he's being sick. 

On that note, am I the only one who thinks it's a bit odd that Triple H would gravitate towards people he had nothing in common with?

You can see why people are suspicious as to the reasons he married Steph.

He's already proved that he will choose his friends on the basis of what it will do for his career, so would it be that much of a stretch for him to do the same thing in his personal life? 

Again, could Chyna and Steph be any less alike as far as types go?

I think it's pretty common thought that Trips did a lot of what he did to push himself forwards within the company but he did have something in common with the clique, his viewpoints on the business were in line with theirs plus some had already taken a liking to him when seeing him work in WCW.