The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members
42 minutes ago, ColinBollocks said:

Powerful genetics. Bet that's his cock he's holding too.

Hahaha.

I love how he has one glove on, with the letter L, just so he knows which hand to grasp it with first, just for balance.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
7 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

WWE are in Japan right now. Here's a bunch of cosplayers. 

d3d85a0.thumb.jpg.76913298c8436660748b3295df8fae78.jpg

Fucking Mordecai! 

Which one is the real Nakamura?

is that Batista in the middle or The Rock?

one thing you have to admire with Japanese Cosplay is the complete ignorance of gender. I like that

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

1962 as well so it's hardly prehistoric, Christ.

I'd disagree, that was truly another age. To be honest it eased or moved to a different race but was prevalent through the 70's in some way.  Plus we were miles ahead of the US. Rosa Parks was only 7 years before this. 

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, Tommy! said:

I'd disagree, that was truly another age. To be honest it eased or moved to a different race but was prevalent through the 70's in some way.  Plus we were miles ahead of the US. Rosa Parks was only 7 years before this. 

Your right. Things like this were, well not commonplace but not exactly rare, well into the 70's and even early 80's.

West Brom made midfielder Len Cantello's testimonial match a "Black vs White" match as late as 1979. And I remember my Grandad telling me about a boxing tournament he went to at his local club that was "white vs coloured(as in, anyone not whiite)" on the night I was born in 1982...