Paid Members chokeout Posted September 6, 2017 Paid Members Posted September 6, 2017 Braun Strowman's dad is equally as manly as his son and looked identical to him in the 80s
Paid Members ColinBollocks Posted September 7, 2017 Paid Members Posted September 7, 2017 Powerful genetics. Bet that's his cock he's holding too.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted September 7, 2017 Paid Members Posted September 7, 2017 42 minutes ago, ColinBollocks said: Powerful genetics. Bet that's his cock he's holding too. Hahaha. I love how he has one glove on, with the letter L, just so he knows which hand to grasp it with first, just for balance.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted September 16, 2017 Paid Members Posted September 16, 2017 WWE are in Japan right now. Here's a bunch of cosplayers. Fucking Mordecai!
WyattSheepMask Posted September 16, 2017 Posted September 16, 2017 Can of Coke to the lad who went as Mordecai
Paid Members Nick Soapdish Posted September 16, 2017 Paid Members Posted September 16, 2017 7 hours ago, Onyx2 said: WWE are in Japan right now. Here's a bunch of cosplayers. Fucking Mordecai! Which one is the real Nakamura? is that Batista in the middle or The Rock? one thing you have to admire with Japanese Cosplay is the complete ignorance of gender. I like that
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted September 17, 2017 Paid Members Posted September 17, 2017 11 hours ago, Nick Soapdish said: is that Batista in the middle or The Rock? Rock. That guy is quite famous for it.
Paid Members JNLister Posted September 22, 2017 Paid Members Posted September 22, 2017 From Twitter user @ostpies. Good line-up. Not such a good stip.
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted September 22, 2017 Paid Members Posted September 22, 2017 27 minutes ago, JNLister said: From Twitter user @ostpies. Good line-up. Not such a good stip. Shit a fucking brick. That’s heartbreaking.
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted September 22, 2017 Moderators Posted September 22, 2017 Must have broken the record for hard-head no-sells that night.
bigfoote Posted September 22, 2017 Posted September 22, 2017 I looked...thought, that's an interesting card...then I saw it. Wow. 21 shillings top price is a robbery! Oh, and yeah, it was so casually written I missed it. Jesus wept.
Otto Dem Wanz Posted September 22, 2017 Posted September 22, 2017 1962 as well so it's hardly prehistoric, Christ. I did slightly chuckle at the 'IMPORTANT International Lightweight Contest' though, that one sounded unmissable ;D
Paid Members Tommy! Posted September 22, 2017 Paid Members Posted September 22, 2017 1 minute ago, Otto Dem Wanz said: 1962 as well so it's hardly prehistoric, Christ. I'd disagree, that was truly another age. To be honest it eased or moved to a different race but was prevalent through the 70's in some way. Plus we were miles ahead of the US. Rosa Parks was only 7 years before this.
Paid Members Cod Eye Posted September 23, 2017 Paid Members Posted September 23, 2017 16 hours ago, Tommy! said: I'd disagree, that was truly another age. To be honest it eased or moved to a different race but was prevalent through the 70's in some way. Plus we were miles ahead of the US. Rosa Parks was only 7 years before this. Your right. Things like this were, well not commonplace but not exactly rare, well into the 70's and even early 80's. West Brom made midfielder Len Cantello's testimonial match a "Black vs White" match as late as 1979. And I remember my Grandad telling me about a boxing tournament he went to at his local club that was "white vs coloured(as in, anyone not whiite)" on the night I was born in 1982...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.