Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted July 2, 2017 Paid Members Posted July 2, 2017 Just seen an advert on facebook for these.
D@mm Posted July 2, 2017 Posted July 2, 2017 Can you post the link please as I would like to buy one of these shirts.
Paid Members Statto Posted July 2, 2017 Paid Members Posted July 2, 2017 Adam Rose was still quite bulky when he debuted as Leo Kruger on the "new" NXT, IIRC. He seemed to drop a lot of mass in the period off between the two gimmicks, for whatever reason.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted July 2, 2017 Paid Members Posted July 2, 2017 4 hours ago, D@mm said: Can you post the link please as I would like to buy one of these shirts. Google... Ric flair wu tang. Soil yourself rotten.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted July 2, 2017 Paid Members Posted July 2, 2017 25 minutes ago, D@mm said: Ok cheers Kaz. From what I can tell the link I saw at the time was an American site like red bubble, so it prints the image on cups, phone cases and other tat.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted July 5, 2017 Paid Members Posted July 5, 2017 Considering The Wrestling by Garfield was first publish in 2007 (paperback version)... this is a fucked up image and statement.. In regards to dates mentioned below:
martinQblank Posted July 5, 2017 Posted July 5, 2017 It was first published in the mid 90s about 1996 I think
simonworden Posted July 7, 2017 Posted July 7, 2017 Yeah way before 2007. I certainly bought it in 2002/3. I think they rereleased it with a new cover around 2007
Paid Members The Ratt Posted July 8, 2017 Paid Members Posted July 8, 2017 Topanga from Boy meets World and Lio Rush at a PWG show last night.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted July 8, 2017 Paid Members Posted July 8, 2017 A couple of beauties of Ricky Rude and one Doink and Skinner/Doink.
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted July 9, 2017 Paid Members Posted July 9, 2017 On 8 July 2017 at 10:43 AM, The Ratt said: Topanga from Boy meets World and Lio Rush at a PWG show last night. I reiterate she is still my celeb crush
Paid Members Cod Eye Posted July 9, 2017 Paid Members Posted July 9, 2017 Tapanga! Always been tasty as fook! My middle Daughter was really into "Girl Meets World" early last year, and couldn't believe how well she looked...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.