Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 minute ago, Au said:

I haven't watched weekly WWE TV in over ten years but doing promo shots for an angle seems a bit unecessary.

He nicked off with the belt last week and took it in his limo. Then he was doing that photoshoot telling the photographer to get his good side 

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

Aha! I just saw it on Twitter and thought it might have been foreshadowing.

  • Paid Members
Posted
49 minutes ago, Au said:

I haven't watched weekly WWE TV in over ten years but doing promo shots for an angle seems a bit unecessary.

The latest SCG Monday Night Wars doc spoke about angle in WCW in March 1999 where Steiner busts in on a Goldberg "photo shoot" to set up a match.

  • Paid Members
Posted
3 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Bossman ruling / Bosman ruling.  

Thank you. Not following football I've not heard that since I played Premiership Manager 98, and didn't know what it was then. 

Posted

pbs.twimg.com/media/C_ZBttlXoAAoZ5B.jpg

Can't embed for some reason but lots of familiar faces at the recent WWE UK tryouts including TK Cooper, Travis Banks, Chris Brookes, Morgan Webster and Jurn Simmons

  • Paid Members
Posted

The height, age and experience levels in that group really shows how much WWE's hiring policy has changed recently

  • Paid Members
Posted

Tumblr informs me that the Andre repository I started because of dead links in this thread is a year old today. 

Here's an Andre from 1969 to celebrate.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/28b705baf66b6f81767997afbdba5fbc/tumblr_oq0hqnhAOq1vufbgdo1_1280.jpg

And if you missed it before, or need cheering up, have a trawl through my collection of Andre pictures. I guarantee it'll make you feel better gawping at the big goof. 

https://everythingandre.tumblr.com

  • Paid Members
Posted

Andre pics are the best, aren't they? They never get old. You could do a whole Random/Quirky Photos thread just on Andre. 

These have probably been posted more than once in here but sod it. Here's Andre with Muhammad Ali and Chuck Wepner...

l9ma5.jpg 

BjCQ2.jpg 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Barely counts as a spoiler, but on Raw this week

Spoiler

"Extreme pogo sticking" when talking about Bayley. She means this picture.

plv9GcN.jpg

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...