The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

1 minute ago, Au said:

I haven't watched weekly WWE TV in over ten years but doing promo shots for an angle seems a bit unecessary.

He nicked off with the belt last week and took it in his limo. Then he was doing that photoshoot telling the photographer to get his good side 

• Paid Members
49 minutes ago, Au said:

I haven't watched weekly WWE TV in over ten years but doing promo shots for an angle seems a bit unecessary.

The latest SCG Monday Night Wars doc spoke about angle in WCW in March 1999 where Steiner busts in on a Goldberg "photo shoot" to set up a match.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Bossman ruling / Bosman ruling.  

Thank you. Not following football I've not heard that since I played Premiership Manager 98, and didn't know what it was then. 

pbs.twimg.com/media/C_ZBttlXoAAoZ5B.jpg

Can't embed for some reason but lots of familiar faces at the recent WWE UK tryouts including TK Cooper, Travis Banks, Chris Brookes, Morgan Webster and Jurn Simmons

• Awards Moderator

Tumblr informs me that the Andre repository I started because of dead links in this thread is a year old today. 

Here's an Andre from 1969 to celebrate.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/28b705baf66b6f81767997afbdba5fbc/tumblr_oq0hqnhAOq1vufbgdo1_1280.jpg

And if you missed it before, or need cheering up, have a trawl through my collection of Andre pictures. I guarantee it'll make you feel better gawping at the big goof. 

https://everythingandre.tumblr.com

• Paid Members

Andre pics are the best, aren't they? They never get old. You could do a whole Random/Quirky Photos thread just on Andre. 

These have probably been posted more than once in here but sod it. Here's Andre with Muhammad Ali and Chuck Wepner...

l9ma5.jpg 

BjCQ2.jpg