Paid Members Onyx2 Posted April 18, 2017 Paid Members Posted April 18, 2017 Found a luvverly bunch of coconuts. Here's my favourites: Shane falling from the scaffolding. Desperate to be Photoshopped. What a looker. The marriage from hell that could've been... Sherri and Taker.
mikehoncho Posted April 18, 2017 Posted April 18, 2017 22 minutes ago, Onyx2 said: The marriage from hell that could've been... Sherri and Taker. Can you imagine the partying & offspring?
Guest Posted April 18, 2017 Posted April 18, 2017 1 hour ago, Onyx2 said: Found a luvverly bunch of coconuts. Here's my favourites: Shane falling from the scaffolding. Desperate to be Photoshopped. It already looks Photoshopped, to be fair. I know it isn't, obviously. But it looks like Shane's been snapped powerwalking down the street and found himself superimposed against this backdrop in the most unlikely of positions.
simonworden Posted April 18, 2017 Posted April 18, 2017 Love that picture of Doug, Hero, Bryan etc in what looks like a shit 00s small town nightclub that stunk of vomit smoke and spilt VKs
Paid Members PunkStep Posted April 18, 2017 Paid Members Posted April 18, 2017 2 hours ago, simonworden said: Love that picture of Doug, Hero, Bryan etc in what looks like a shit 00s small town nightclub that stunk of vomit smoke and spilt VKs What picture? I've gone back a few pages and can't find anything...or am I going mad?! I love seeing old pics of the indy lot.
Otto Dem Wanz Posted April 18, 2017 Posted April 18, 2017 3 hours ago, mikehoncho said: Can you imagine the partying & offspring? Can you imagine the smell? Jack Daniels, cheap perfume and death.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted April 18, 2017 Paid Members Posted April 18, 2017 1 hour ago, PunkStep said: What picture? I've gone back a few pages and can't find anything...or am I going mad?! I love seeing old pics of the indy lot. It's in the collection I linked to. There are dozens of Owens and Bryan. Chuck Taylor, Daniel Bryan, Doug Williams, Sami Zayn, Bryce Remsburg and Chris Hero
Ambulance Chaser Posted April 19, 2017 Posted April 19, 2017 Good lord, when I looked at that I thought it was CM Punk at the front, it's Chris bloody Hero!!! Fucker has literally tripled in size.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted April 20, 2017 Paid Members Posted April 20, 2017 A new #Andre picture to me: toe-to-toe with Chuck Wepner (whom I didn't realise is still alive!).
Porkchopcash Posted April 20, 2017 Posted April 20, 2017 Yeh old Chuck lost a court case trying to claim money from the Rocky film, as Sly said the original was loosely based on him against Ali. Nice pic.
Arthur B. Funky Posted April 20, 2017 Posted April 20, 2017 On 18/04/2017 at 6:07 PM, Otto Dem Wanz said: Can you imagine the smell? Jack Daniels, cheap perfume and death. Sherri didn't smell of cheap perfume, I can verify. Met her a couple of times in the mid-90's at shows in Atlanta, Savannah, & a few other places. Always the personification of niceness, with mischievous in there as well. I was lucky enough to be out to dinner with her & a few indy chaps (Denny's) ... hell of a laugh with some Jim Beam in her.
Otto Dem Wanz Posted April 20, 2017 Posted April 20, 2017 18 minutes ago, Arthur B. Funky said: Sherri didn't smell of cheap perfume, I can verify. Met her a couple of times in the mid-90's at shows in Atlanta, Savannah, & a few other places. Always the personification of niceness, with mischievous in there as well. I was lucky enough to be out to dinner with her & a few indy chaps (Denny's) ... hell of a laugh with some Jim Beam in her. I stand corrected, I'm jealous of your proximity to her and Denny's is a superb place to eat so fair play
Arthur B. Funky Posted April 20, 2017 Posted April 20, 2017 2 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said: I stand corrected, I'm jealous of your proximity to her and Denny's is a superb place to eat so fair play It was Sherri who introduced me to Greg Valentine one night, & then the next night Lou Thesz & his wife Charlie.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted April 20, 2017 Paid Members Posted April 20, 2017 Cracking picture this.
Arthur B. Funky Posted April 20, 2017 Posted April 20, 2017 Hogan looks like he'd rather be somewhere else.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.