The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

There's a bloke who sits on the outside tables at the Costa in Didsbury. He has a flask and stares at passing women with the most rapey look you could see from a man. If I didn't know Two Sheds was still the Clown Prince of Cromer, id swear it was him. Blotches and everything.

• Awards Moderator

Borderline off-topic but The Rock's face in this is fantastic. It's like he's raising Roman's arm at the Rumble again.

eT8z1Kg.png

Fuckin' third row at the Oscars. He's a big deal, isn't he?

I mean, look who's sat around him- Streep, Afleck, Damon, Hayek. And that's only the ones you can see. Mel Gibson looks like he's sat on the row behind him for fucks sake. Our Dwayne's done alright for himself.

Sting (w/o make-up) is top centre an' all.  Rocky's way more legit as a movie star than Hogan ever was.

• Paid Members

I always wonder if his Hollywood mates considering him going back to wrestling every now and again as if he's doing a stint on Big Brother, even though he's in these huge box office films. Knowing how little credibility wrestling has, I imagine his agent and his celeb mates are like "fucking hell, he doesnt need that shit."

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay