Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Does anyone else think Vince doesn't look well in this (I thought the same when I watched him in that XFL 30 for 30). He also looks like he's really aged a lot recently

He's had so much work done, he now looks like the Ronald Regan puppet from Spitting Image.

Cg-Pwm9WUAApGse.jpg

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

I can't tell who the other banner is for (to the right of Jake's spot) as its a bit blurry, unassuming it Street's. If that's the section for wrestlers, I love the idea that R2-D2 is going and actually a paying customer

  • Paid Members
Posted

PAGING SICKWOY

 

Lw8rV8W.png

 

The Club with Vince Vaughan... And AC Slater. He's clearly hanging out to challenge and take down Kurt Angle.

Posted

Cat's out of the bag. I pulled a few strings with my Hollywood connects, and got Slater the TwoSheds role in the Knights movie.

Was still hoping for Phil Mitchell.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...