Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

Posted

AAD4361F-C493-45AD-892E-94B1D2FC3DAF_zps

 

Lesnar coming down the aisle with Jesse Ventura.

From the look of Brock's (OVW?)attire, I'm assuming its from a dark match of some sort of dark match.

Were they considering having Jesse as Brock's manager instead of Heyman?

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

Isn't there a Minnesota connection there?

Flipping Brock is in incredible shape there too. Look how small Ventura's hand is. When compared to Brock's deltoid. Crazy!

Posted

I have a vague memory from the time about this but I might be wrong. I think it was just a case of RAW being from Minnesota that week and Ventura being there for social reasons and agreeing to accompany Brock to the ring for his dark match because of Brock's Minnesota links. I don't think there was any plans beyond that, just 'he's here, let's do something'. I don't think Ventura appeared on camera at that Raw either.

Posted

According to this video, Jesse Ventura was on Raw on June 4th, 2001 and forced Austin to wrestle Chris Jericho, the same night he led Brock Lesnar to the ring to wrestle.

As crazy as it sounds I remember the jacket he was wearing.

How many televised apparences has Jesse made since his making up with Vince? Cannot be that many I am guessing.

Posted

Should have been called Skullduggery, like 'im off Wrestling's Greatest Secrets or the Secrets of Pro-Wrestling, or Harley Race Exposes Himself, or whatever.

  • Paid Members
Posted

FWIW, Morning Star (the artist FKA Sam Knee) doesn't wrestle in that mask - he wears it for his entrance, facepaint underneath.

 

It's a demonic possession gimmick, effectively.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...