Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

"Shame to see this go to waste, we'll stick it on Bob Holly".

 

Couldn't decide between Sparky Plugg or one of the Incredible Crash Test Dummies. 

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

Bring your other hand where we can see it, Donald.

Posted

Oh yeah, that should've been obvious. I thought Vince had a secret second daughter for a sec, Zeppo McMahon

  • Paid Members
Posted

Is Vince wearing nail varnish?

 

Only if he's got a really long, flappy, fake Rod Hull arm. Which i now hope he has

Posted

The best being to pedigree Trump through that table

Posted

Does anyone else think Vince doesn't look well in this (I thought the same when I watched him in that XFL 30 for 30). He also looks like he's really aged a lot recently

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...