Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

Posted

There is a bit in the Cobra attacking Savage's arm angle, when Jake is sat in the corner laughing as they are taking Savage out and the Cobra is sat exactly like Jake, it's probably my favourite part of the angle, absolutely fantastic stuff.

 

In a side related note, how many people have noticed that Jake accidently stands on the snake at one point? No wonder the poor sod died not long after!

 

Probably wasn't helped by the fact other wrestlers would put lit cigarettes in the bag the poor creature was in. I've never liked Jake after hearing how bad the snakes were treated.

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

He didn't even own the snakes. He used to get them off a guy who I think was called Snowie. He essentially killed someone else's pets. I think the threat of being convicted of animal cruelty was one of the reasons he finally went back to the US.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I just typed "katka kyptove nude" into Google and I'd have an easier time ejaculating to the thought of that time Carol McGriffin was bollocking Lauren Harries because she hadnt flushed the toilet on Celebrity Big Brother.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Sort of  grot I'd imagine Vince or Trips (or Mac from Always Sunny) would knock one out to, maybe they'd borrowed his laptop or something.

  • Paid Members
Posted

It would be like knocking one out over Kerry Von Erich ....

:laugh:

 

Deleted that from my history sharpish. Interesting taste.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Isn't this the same guy who used to soap up the smaller lads in the shower for a laugh?

 

By wrestling stands this must be timid, unless someone was cracking one out in his wardrobe at the time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...