The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

There is a bit in the Cobra attacking Savage's arm angle, when Jake is sat in the corner laughing as they are taking Savage out and the Cobra is sat exactly like Jake, it's probably my favourite part of the angle, absolutely fantastic stuff.

In a side related note, how many people have noticed that Jake accidently stands on the snake at one point? No wonder the poor sod died not long after!

Probably wasn't helped by the fact other wrestlers would put lit cigarettes in the bag the poor creature was in. I've never liked Jake after hearing how bad the snakes were treated.

Its lucky it got anything in the bag at all. Jake left the one he had in England to rot. He's a pure scum bag.

I remember reading about that. Didn't the WWF (The Panda people) go through the courts to prevent Jake from owning any reptiles whilst based in England?

Edited by Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz

• Paid Members

He didn't even own the snakes. He used to get them off a guy who I think was called Snowie. He essentially killed someone else's pets. I think the threat of being convicted of animal cruelty was one of the reasons he finally went back to the US.

• Paid Members

Isn't this the same guy who used to soap up the smaller lads in the shower for a laugh?

By wrestling stands this must be timid, unless someone was cracking one out in his wardrobe at the time.