The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

He has the physique that can be easily hidden under apparel too.

He's a chunkus, but not a lard arse where he could pass it off as a gimmick. It's a shitty place to be in.

His metabolism is fucked, I remember chatting with him in Germany and he mentioned how is metabolism is so slow it fucks him over ... and that he was lazy, but lazy because of his predicament.

For all the talk of "in WWE that won't pass" I don't particularly think it'll matter all that much, it's not like when they bought him in as Ohno. Roderick Strong is a guy I wouldn't expect to be on the main rosters any time soon, he's a guy to help that NXT brand come along for the forseeable. I see Hero doing the same role, so it shouldn't matter down in Full Sail really whether he covers up or not

Loads of fans like big/heavyset guys with athletic movesets anyway so think he'll do fine.

• Paid Members

At least we're now talking about something useful in how often Dave Mastiff poos, rather than this endless conversation about Hero/Ohno's body.

I'll be honest, I was part of the conversation when he first left WWE, laughing at the state of him, but as soon as you see him wrestle and use it/do stuff regardless of it in his matches, it ceases to matter.

The only person it should matter to anyway is Vince Mcmahon and while he's clearly more accepting than in the past, that likely won't matter anyway because this does indeed feel like an NXT signing.

Was that in Shooters for Summerslam?

Yeah it was, were you there too?

Can't imagine I'd go to another one, I was falling asleep by 2am. Although the £1.75 gin and tonics made it better.

Ha yeah I was there! Got pretty messy by the end of the night.