stevieg1980 Posted January 7, 2017 Posted January 7, 2017 That last sentence Eddie is absolutely spot on.
Paid Members Teedy Kay Posted January 7, 2017 Paid Members Posted January 7, 2017 He has the physique that can be easily hidden under apparel too. He's a chunkus, but not a lard arse where he could pass it off as a gimmick. It's a shitty place to be in. His metabolism is fucked, I remember chatting with him in Germany and he mentioned how is metabolism is so slow it fucks him over ... and that he was lazy, but lazy because of his predicament.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted January 7, 2017 Paid Members Posted January 7, 2017 Dave Mastiff also has terribly slow metabolism, I remember hearing about it years ago when he was still working mostly in the Midlands. Yet, he looks absolutely brilliant.
Guest Posted January 7, 2017 Posted January 7, 2017 For all the talk of "in WWE that won't pass" I don't particularly think it'll matter all that much, it's not like when they bought him in as Ohno. Roderick Strong is a guy I wouldn't expect to be on the main rosters any time soon, he's a guy to help that NXT brand come along for the forseeable. I see Hero doing the same role, so it shouldn't matter down in Full Sail really whether he covers up or not Loads of fans like big/heavyset guys with athletic movesets anyway so think he'll do fine.
D@mm Posted January 8, 2017 Posted January 8, 2017 I have been to the same gym as Dave Mastiff and the guy works hard on his cardio in the gym so probably right about the metabolism.
Paid Members Benno Posted January 8, 2017 Paid Members Posted January 8, 2017 At least we're now talking about something useful in how often Dave Mastiff poos, rather than this endless conversation about Hero/Ohno's body. I'll be honest, I was part of the conversation when he first left WWE, laughing at the state of him, but as soon as you see him wrestle and use it/do stuff regardless of it in his matches, it ceases to matter. The only person it should matter to anyway is Vince Mcmahon and while he's clearly more accepting than in the past, that likely won't matter anyway because this does indeed feel like an NXT signing.
Paid Members Tommy! Posted January 8, 2017 Paid Members Posted January 8, 2017 I stand by I saw one Hero match post WWE, his 16 karat win where I was unimpressed, even more so compared to his pre WWE Noah UK matches I saw.
Fanny Pack Posted January 10, 2017 Posted January 10, 2017 Halfway thru that strip i thought i was really good. Then it got really shit, quick.
Paid Members Callum1993 Posted January 12, 2017 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2017 Was that in Shooters for Summerslam? Yeah it was, were you there too? Can't imagine I'd go to another one, I was falling asleep by 2am. Although the £1.75 gin and tonics made it better. Ha yeah I was there! Got pretty messy by the end of the night.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted January 13, 2017 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2017 Royal Rumble winner leaked.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 13, 2017 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2017 That's the most pointless thing to do with your time. But I'm so fucking glad someone did it, it's amazing!
Syl Posted January 13, 2017 Posted January 13, 2017 Is it just me, or does he look a little like Joe Wilkinson in some of those photoshops?? http://jilliebushell.com/media/acts/large/joe-wilkinson-2-1359629878.jpg
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.