The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Speaking of dressy ups. For my stag weekend we went to Coniston in the lake district for some manly activities and to become one with nature before my life was ruined.

They all brought wrestling costumes for us to wear on a night out for a pub meal. Obviously, this is Coniston and it's basically just a load of posh country people talking about farming and tweed. This is how we dressed up. I think the Taker and two IRS efforts are the best. Inexplicably, neither of the IRS guys knew the other had chosen that costume. Even odder, only two of us are wrestling fans and neither of us were IRS.

2qu2k9u.jpg

Then we went to the pub and people were appalled by us. The Bret Hart guy got propositioned by an elderly gentleman that thought he was Cher. Worst thing though, they brought a pair of red wellies that we then spray painted yellow for Hogan. We didn't wait for it to dry though and went straight out. There was paint everywhere we went and we ruined several chairs, tables and toilets in this small family pub.

2mrd6hy.jpg

IRS, Hogan, DDP and Swole from the No Limit Soldiers enjoying refined cuisine.

At the risk of turning this into a fancy dress thread, I'm still fucking bitter that the Macho Man-esque cunt here won the best dressed competition while my homemade Bret Hart effort got absolutely no appreciation whatsoever.

bU8DkwP.jpg

This was me as Hulk Hogan for an 80's themed fancy dress piss up a year or so ago two weeks after the whole racist scandal. I had no other alternative since the other ones I wanted to go as such as Bill from Bill and Ted were taken. Not surprisingly, I had non-stop "Are you a racist, mate?" comments from strangers all night.

VlHadwJl.jpg