Yakashi Posted January 5, 2017 Posted January 5, 2017 Speaking of dressy ups. For my stag weekend we went to Coniston in the lake district for some manly activities and to become one with nature before my life was ruined. They all brought wrestling costumes for us to wear on a night out for a pub meal. Obviously, this is Coniston and it's basically just a load of posh country people talking about farming and tweed. This is how we dressed up. I think the Taker and two IRS efforts are the best. Inexplicably, neither of the IRS guys knew the other had chosen that costume. Even odder, only two of us are wrestling fans and neither of us were IRS. Then we went to the pub and people were appalled by us. The Bret Hart guy got propositioned by an elderly gentleman that thought he was Cher. Worst thing though, they brought a pair of red wellies that we then spray painted yellow for Hogan. We didn't wait for it to dry though and went straight out. There was paint everywhere we went and we ruined several chairs, tables and toilets in this small family pub. IRS, Hogan, DDP and Swole from the No Limit Soldiers enjoying refined cuisine.
UK Kat Von D Posted January 5, 2017 Posted January 5, 2017 If we are doing dress up pictures here is me as CM Punk Had to put ticks on my hands because I didn't feel comfortable Xing up considering I knocked back about 8 grams off that belt
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted January 5, 2017 Paid Members Posted January 5, 2017 I've been cosplaying a moustacheless Mario Mancini for years
Paid Members Slapnut Posted January 6, 2017 Paid Members Posted January 6, 2017 At the risk of turning this into a fancy dress thread, I'm still fucking bitter that the Macho Man-esque cunt here won the best dressed competition while my homemade Bret Hart effort got absolutely no appreciation whatsoever.
Ambulance Chaser Posted January 6, 2017 Posted January 6, 2017 That Macho Man is fucking wank The Bret Hart guy got propositioned by an elderly gentleman that thought he was Cher.
Alex Wright Mark Posted January 6, 2017 Posted January 6, 2017 This was me as Hulk Hogan for an 80's themed fancy dress piss up a year or so ago two weeks after the whole racist scandal. I had no other alternative since the other ones I wanted to go as such as Bill from Bill and Ted were taken. Not surprisingly, I had non-stop "Are you a racist, mate?" comments from strangers all night.
Paid Members Tommy! Posted January 6, 2017 Paid Members Posted January 6, 2017 Did you have a Farther Ted-esq presentation prepared?
Alex Wright Mark Posted January 6, 2017 Posted January 6, 2017 I think I said "The Blacks, a great bunch of lads" a couple of times.
Dirty Eddie Posted January 6, 2017 Posted January 6, 2017 Did you have a Farther Ted-esq presentation prepared?
Paid Members Benno Posted January 7, 2017 Paid Members Posted January 7, 2017 That Hogan presentation is superb. Household name.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted January 7, 2017 Paid Members Posted January 7, 2017 Outstanding Eddie!!
Dirty Eddie Posted January 7, 2017 Posted January 7, 2017 Outstanding Eddie!! Thanks for the comments, chaps. I made that thing back during Hulkstergate, I must have stuck it on here before?
Yakashi Posted January 7, 2017 Posted January 7, 2017 Chris Hero at a recent NXT show. Can't believe he's been re-signed looking like this. I don't care how good his matches are, this is embarrassing. At least give the poor fucker some new gear.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.