Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

Fair play to him for getting in better shape, but hasn't he posted similar photos a few times only to have put the weight back on upon returning to TV?

 

On a related note, is anybody even remotely interested in this Big Show vs Shaq match they're supposed to be doing?

Posted

That is the main concern, that he does pile it all back again due to being on the road and what that entails. I know he was drafted to RAW, but when was the last time he was on TV? I honestly can't remember.

 

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least intrigued by the possibility of a match between Show and Shaq, but why do it now? By the time Wrestlemania gets here, Shaq will been retired for 6 years and has a cushy job being a pundit for Inside The NBA. While he was a megastar in his basketball career, is there enough interest in him still to make it work?

When they did the match between Show and Mayweather, he was on top in his prime, whereas Shaq in someways is a nostalgia act, but that's what seems to be a drawing factor for Wrestlemania in recent years.

If it's kept short (10 minutes at the most) and uses a bunch of smoke & mirror tactics, it could work as a novelty in the middle of the show

Posted

Big Show v Shaq would have been really good about 6 years ago when they hsd their initial stare down on RAW. Big Show was a regular character and was over, Shaq was still in the public domain etc.

 

Now we havent seen Big Show for months outside of 1 appearance and Shaq is where he is. Cant see there being any interest in the match at all, waited far too long to do it

  • Paid Members
Posted

That is the main concern, that he does pile it all back again due to being on the road and what that entails. I know he was drafted to RAW, but when was the last time he was on TV? I honestly can't remember.

 

 

A few weeks ago, against Seth Rollins.

  • Paid Members
Posted

The photobucket app is easy to use if you want to upload any pics.

But for anyone whose not seen it, Show putting in the effort. There's hope for us all yet

EFBFAE81-44D6-4D50-B477-79A49044E34F_zps

Great shape to be in but he looks like a rounded up Bill Bailey. Can't take him seriously.

  • Paid Members
Posted

It's that beard and bald head combo, he reminds me of the women at the stoning in Life of Brian.

Posted

It's that beard and bald head combo, he reminds me of the women at the stoning in Life of Brian.

I think it's the ring attire. It no longer suits his size. He'd look tougher in jeans and a tank top.

Posted

He's getting that late Andre acromegaly chest, but he looks ace. No matter he's shaping up, if he's got CT Fletcher yelling at him for hours. A change of ring gear and he'll look stonking.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I think it's time for trunks again for the big man. I hate those shitty 'Tribute For the Troops' singlets he wears, they look like generic shit you can buy from High Spots.

Posted

Its great hes got in this shape but also sad that it took him till his mid 40s and near end of his his career to do it.

 

Had he done this in the early 00s he could have done serious business.

 

I agree jeans and a tank top for attire and hed look badass. Always hated the 'big show' moniker as well.

Posted

That last photo looks like it was taken in a hall of mirrors.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...