Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

 

Marty Jannetty, Papa Shango and Typhoon, straight from a 1993 Raw episode.15492580_1231686116917137_65181233467294

Considering the life he's lived (or even disregarding it) Marty Jannetty looks amazingly good for his age (he's 56 I believe).
Agree Marty looks in good nick, all things considered. Must admit a couple of years ago, I fully expected to read about somone finding him dead after he seemed to have a bit of a meltdown not too mention him writing long, long confusing rants which went off in different tangents on Facebook.
Posted

Damo was on AOW early this year and mentioned how he used to be a bit scrawny and had to work hard to put the weight on. It's really strange though because he's essentially put the weight on to create the look of 'athletic fat man'. What sort of diet has he followed to get his look?

 

He does have a great look for a wrestler though...just really unconventional to go that route from what he did look like.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Hitmen?

 

That's not a WWE T-shirt is it? Probably ice hokey or something.

Yes It's possibly a Calgary Hitmen Ice Hockey jersey, I think Bret Hart had something to do with them in the 90s, hence the name. (I seem to recall something in the WWF magazine at the time on it)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...