Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

I've not seen that film, cos I'm oblivious to pop-culture that doesn't have sweaty half naked people pretending to fight, but Bliss did it better

  • Paid Members
Posted

I disagree with that, there is a law of diminishing returns for me and it takes the impact away from one meaningful title and the main focus being on the bloke behind the belts.

Posted

I was just in New York and was flicking through the TV channels late on and there he was Yoshi tatsu sat in a chair doing what looked like a Japanese shoot interview. Turns out it was the Japanese wrestling that jim ross voices over but Yoshi looked to be very heavily featured and Ross was mentioning his wwe past. I didn't even know he still wrestled.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...