cobra_gordo Posted November 16, 2016 Posted November 16, 2016 The good shirts have been outweighed by bad ones for sometime. That Lass Kicker one stands out as particularly shit, who would want to wear something like that out in public? On the other hand, if I owned this I don't think I'd ever take it off.
WyattSheepMask Posted November 16, 2016 Posted November 16, 2016 They released the Nia Jax tshirt tshirt that said 'I'm not like most girls' in men's sizes. A men's tshirt that said 'I'm not like most girls', they've not got a scooby. Although there was that Sin Cara cock tshirt that's worth a giggle, and at least AJ Styles hasn't had another cum tshirt
cobra_gordo Posted November 16, 2016 Posted November 16, 2016 While we're on the subject, is there anybody that likes this shirt other than me? I was tempted to get it when it was in the sale but not sure how much of a nutter twat I'd look walking through Sheffield wearing it.
Ambulance Chaser Posted November 16, 2016 Posted November 16, 2016 It's bonkers, like the "You Just Made The List" Jericho shirt, ok, no problem, however they then put a massive thing on the back about it being the list of Jericho, yes we fucking know the context, they have to explain the front of the shirt on the back, Wrestling fans know what the list of Jericho is referencing, same with that Roode shirt and many others, the front seems ok then you turn it around and you get your intelligence insulted. Also, time to ditch that apple watch..........
Guest Posted November 16, 2016 Posted November 16, 2016 I actually really like that watch. Almost makes me wish I wore one.
Otto Dem Wanz Posted November 16, 2016 Posted November 16, 2016 While we're on the subject, is there anybody that likes this shirt other than me? I was tempted to get it when it was in the sale but not sure how much of a nutter twat I'd look walking through Sheffield wearing it. I love it too mate, without that label at the bottom I'd probably buy it.
UK Kat Von D Posted November 16, 2016 Posted November 16, 2016 The watch made me have a look for a finger ring shaped like a belt. Could only find cheap crap on their shop, ideally I'd want a chunky silver one. I'm down to only three rings at the moment because I keep losing them when drunk
UK Kat Von D Posted November 17, 2016 Posted November 17, 2016 Is that advice from personal experience or a joke? Like whenever you lose your car keys they always turn up in your arse, so now recommend people to check there first when they lose stuff?
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted November 17, 2016 Moderators Posted November 17, 2016 That Golden Truth t-shirt is spectacular. Maxwell - I'm sure you must know a jeweller being in your trade - could you not get the ring made if you come up with a design you like? Also, that Kane/HBK photo on the last page looks like a ventriloquist and his dummy.
UK Kat Von D Posted November 17, 2016 Posted November 17, 2016 My studio is actually in the Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham, so I know quite a few guys who could help make one. I actually did some work with a mate designing skull rings at the start of the year, just finding the time for projects like that is a nightmare.
Paid Members FLips Posted November 17, 2016 Paid Members Posted November 17, 2016 The Golden Truth shirt is amazing but the WWE logo and name on the back put me off buying it.
WyattSheepMask Posted November 17, 2016 Posted November 17, 2016 You can get that label off by cutting the stitching, not seen the back print though
Guest Posted November 17, 2016 Posted November 17, 2016 The watch made me have a look for a finger ring
Undefeated Steak Posted November 17, 2016 Posted November 17, 2016 Look like they've just been found not guilty for a bank heist.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.